Chapter Ninety Eight

Songs For This Chapter:

· Flaws - Bastille

· Cool Kids - Echosmith

· Counting Stars - One Republic

· Got You (Where I Want You) - The Flys

Jade's POV

" Y'know, he'll be here soon." Emily said before taking a drag from her cigarette.  " And he'll come in with his little sob story..."

" And I'll fall back into his arms." I interrupted her. " I know, I know."

" Oh, baby, I love you." Emily said as she tried her hardest to mimic Harry's voice. " Erm, I'll never do that erm again." She continued and I chuckled.

Emily had a point,  I always forgave Harry. I forgave him for the minor mistakes and unfortunately for the major mistakes.  I needed to grow a backbone.   I needed to stand up for myself . Harry's actions after what I told him were completely understandable, what was not understandable was that he threw my property. I knew that he was going to get angry, I just didn't envision him breaking objects and throwing my eating disorder in my face.

I grabbed my pack of cigarettes from the coffee table, removed a cigarette from the pack and lit it up. I had been chain smoking since Harry left my  flat. " When Harry came  to my apartment he seemed stressed. " Emily said as tilted her head to the side to look up at me. " Are you still angry at him?"

" Sort of." I replied. " And what about Samantha? Does she know that I know?"

" Samantha knows that you know about Louis. " Emily said after a few minutes.  " Harry said that she let him look at her phone and that there was no messages from Louis on it, she deleted them."

" She always finds a way to cover herself. " I murmured.

" You couldn't be more right. " Emily chuckled.  " Harry saw them on my phone and said  that he was going to confront Louis. "

" And I can almost guarantee that Louis lied also."

" Most likely. " She frowned.

After taking the final drag of my cigarette, I rolled my eyes at the sound of someone knocking at my flat door. I quickly put the cigarette out in the ashtray, as did Emily.  " Baby. " Harry said from behind the door.

" And that's my cue." Emily said as she stood up from my couch. " I'll see you tomorrow in class, babe."

" For sure." I giggled as she pecked my cheek.

We walked to my flat door and I opened it just to see green bloodshot eyes staring right at me. My heart ached at the sight, it took all of my control not to reach out and wrap my arms around him.  " Baby." Harry sobbed.

" Bye Baby girl,  bye Harry. " Emily said as she forced her way out of the doorway, shoving Harry in the process.

" Bye." Harry said sadly.

" Come here." I sighed,  extending out my arms, finally giving in.

" I'm so sorry. " Harry said and wrapped his arms around me. " I'm such an idiot.  Why didn't I put two and two together? "

" You're not an idiot." I replied.  " And you didn't put two and two together because you didn't want to."

With our arms around each other, I stepped back a couple steps so that he could enter the flat. Harry kicked the door closed with the heel of his boot. " I found out so much today." He sobbed.  " I found out that Samantha is a liar."