Chapter Forty Seven

Songs for this chapter:
·End Up Here - Cher Lloyd

·Drive - Miley Cyrus

Harry's POV

"Jade." I whispered to myself, I couldn't believe that she actually showed up. I turned back to the cashier and handed her the three dollars that I owed her before I took my cuppa and walked to Jade.

" Hi." I said softly.

Jade refused to look at me, instead she looked down at the linoleum floor. " H-Hi." She stuttered.

"Would you like cuppa?"

" No thank you, I've already had one today." She replied.

"Let's sit, yeah?"

I sat my cuppa down on the table and pulled out my chair. Jade's eyes met mine for the first time since she arrived. And then it hit me; she expected me to pull out the chair, like I used to do when we were dating. I rushed over to pull it out, but Jade had already beaten me to it.

Jade took a seat and looked down at the table. I placed my coat on the back of my chair and I then took a seat. "Jade, will you at least look at me, please?" I pleaded.

Jade just continued looking down at the table. I could see her lip trembling,  obviously she was fighting herself from crying. "Have you ate today?" I asked randomly.  Jade shook her head and sighed. "You must be peckish. Seriously I'll buy you something,  if you'd like?"

"No, I'm fine. Thank you though." Jade finally said and lifted her head.

"So I guess I have some explaining to do."

"Yeah..."

"First off, I'm sorry. "

"Please do not apologize, I will not forgive you."

"Why?" I managed to mutter out.

"Because a person has to work to be forgiven. You just can't forgive a person on spot, they have to show that they are truly sorry."

I was taken back by her answer. "Erm..That's..Understandable. "

"Do you love me? Even a little bit, I just want to ask you this right now. Because your response will have a huge effect on my decision,  once I leave here." Jade said and looked directly at me.

"No."

Jade bit her lip, "Okay. "

"Do you truthfully love me?" I said before I could stop myself.

"Harry,  From the exact second that I saw you. I fell in love with you. You bewitched me, put a spell on me." Jade said confidently.

"I guess I'll explain things now."

"Please do." Jade mumbled.

"I know you are probably wondering about Samantha. "

"Mhmm."

"Samantha asked me to be her boyfriend a couple weeks ago. I accepted because she was there. You had banned me from seeing you..."

"Because," Jade interrupted me. "Of her, and because you lied to me. I knew that you were dating her before I left rehab, I just didn't want to believe it."

"What do you mean?"

"The night that you left after accusing Emily of being a backstabber, I went and got my phone and.." Jade sniffled before continuing. "I had a message from a blocked number,  I opened it and it was a picture of you and Samantha kissing. "