Chapter Sixty Two

Songs For This Chapter:
· Love And War - Rita Ora
· Patient Love - The Passenger
· Salt In Our Wounds - H.I.M

Jade's POV

I sat on my bed, with tears scrolling down my face. Disappointment and anger ran through my veins as if they were poison. I had hurt Tyler, purposely,  for my own selfish needs. And what is even worse  is that Harry was doing the same to me. It had always been a never ending cycle between Harry and I. We fancy each other, pretend to love each other, have sex with one another and then finally we pretend to hate one another.

"Jade." Harry's husky voice broke me from my own thoughts. I looked up and noticed him standing in my doorway of my bedroom.

"Yeah? " I said whilst my bottom lip trembled.

"Aww, love." He cooed as he walked across the carpet of my bedroom floor. Harry took a seat at the edge of my bed beside me. "Talk to me Jade, tell me what's bothering you." I just shook my head, then looked down at the carpet.  "Don't lock up on me now, tell me. Vent if you need to."

"Do you really want to know?" I asked,  still not diverting my attention from the carpet.

"Yes, I do. Talk to me." Harry said as he put his slender left hand on my back.

"This whole situation is what is bothering me."

"Look at me please." He begged.

I sighed before looking up and turning my head to my right so I could look at him. "I am so tired of the drama in my life. I'm tired of people being upset with me. I hate having someone as close as Tyler is to me to be disappointed in me." 

"Tyler is just very overprotective about you. He doesn't want to see you hurt. I can't blame him though. "

"Why?"

"Because I am the main source of your pain."

"Harry your not my 'main source' of pain." I did an air quote with my fingers.  "You're just like 2/4 "

"Maths." Harry laughed.

"Maths." I mimicked.

"Do you regret last night?" Harry asked.

"No I don't regret it, not a single bit. I enjoyed it and it was by my own judgement that I did it. Nobody seems to understand how I feel. "

"I do."

I smiled softly at his words, he didn't even understand the effect that he had on me. Harry copied my actions,  the dimples in his cheeks were on display in which caused me to smile even wider. "I have always loved your smile Jade, but I don't see it as much as I'd like to."

"I've always loved your smile,  especially your dimples. " I admitted.

Harry finally removed his hand from my back and inched forward. My breath hitched as he moved closer and closer to my lips. His plump rose red lips brushed  against mine gently,  just as he was about to press them the flat door unlocking echoed through out the flat. Instantly Harry pulled away, in which caused me to frown.

"Juliet?" Emma said from the living room.

"I'm in my room, could you bring me my purse from the couch? "

"Sure."

I could hear Emma's footsteps approaching my bedroom.  Panic struck through me as I remembered that Emma did not like Harry. "What the hell is he doing here?" Emma spat from the doorway of my bedroom. 

"I erm, invited him over." I lied as she walked across my bedroom.

"Well I want him gone from our apartment before Niall gets here at 4."