Chapter Eighty Six

Songs For This Chapter:

· Reload - Sebastian Ingrosso & Tommy Trash

· Bind Your Love - Cher Lloyd

· Carry You - Union J

· Stitch Yourself Up - Little Matador

Jade's POV

I stared down at the now black screen of my cellphone, sitting null in my lap.  I had been staring at it for an hour, with tears scrolling down my cheeks. The picture that Emily sent confirmed my worst fears, Samantha was really pregnant.

Sadness and anger hit me like a fired bullet from a gun the second that I saw the picture. I was angry at Harry,  for not being careful.  I was angry  at Samantha because she always could find a way to get in between Harry and I. What  I was not mad at was the growing child. I  could not be mad at the child in which Samantha was carrying,  it wasn't the baby's fault, he or she never asked to be made. And all that it ould ever ask for is to be loved,  and loved it will be.

What got me the most was what Emily wrote in the text.  'Are you going to be there? Will you man up?'

Of Course, Harry would man up. He  would be a wonderful father. He would surly love the child with his entire being,  that I had absolutely no doubt about.  I kept thinking,  hoping that it was just a cosmic joke,  that Samantha was lying. 

I begun to bite my lip, trying to resist the urge to harm myself.  Harry wasn't there to help me, he was out with Liam buying beer for the football game that they would be watching later that night.

I needed Harry,  I needed him so badly. I needed to feel his warm arms wrap around me, for him to caress my hair and kiss my forehead.

And then I started to feel selfish,  I was not even thinking of how Harry would feel when he saw the sonogram. He would probably be devastated,  and I needed to be strong for him. I needed to be able to hug him, nurture him. To promise him that we would be fine.

I was scared. I was scared of how he'll react.  I was scared of what would happen. I was scared that Harry would get attached to the child only to find out that it wasn't his, as Samantha had said there was a possibility.

I finally looked up from the null screen when I heard the flat door open and close. Harry's,  Liam's and Jamie's voices filled the house within a few seconds.  I made a fake smile, as Harry appeared in the doorway.

"Baby." Harry said from the doorway.  "Have you been crying? "

"No." I lied.

"Really? " He asked as he made his way across the carpet.  "Because your face is red."

"Erm..I.."

"Why were you crying, my love. Will you please tell me." Harry said as he took a seat beside me upon the guest bed.

I didn't respond, instead I just handed him my cellphone. "Did someone send you something hurtful? " He asked.

"No."

In an instant,  Harry  unlocked the screen of my phone, and gasped at the picture of Samantha's sonogram.  "Shit." He whispered and dropped my phone into his lap. "Please pinch me, slap me, please tell me that this is just a dream. " He begged with tears forming in his eyes. "I'm not prepared for this. I'll be a horrible father. Why wasn't I safer?"

"Baby." I said softly, before moving my body to face him. I pressed a small kiss on his right jaw line.  "You and I both knew that Samantha was pregnant but we both tried to ignore it, to hope that it was just a dream. But  it's not, this is the harsh, cold and cruel reality.  All that you and I can do is support her, and love this child."