Chapter Forty Eight

• מוקדש ל Sharon Rose Payne (My Grandmother)

A/N: I would like to thank all of my readers and the ones whom commented and voted on my authors note. You guys have no idea, how much that ment to me. I love you all and thank you all for being so supportive and understanding. I am going to dedicate this chapter to my Grandmother because she always told me to follow my dreams, and surly I will not let her down (: Thank you all so much again, I Love you all.♡

Songs for this chapter:
· Behind The Music - Cher Lloyd
· Superhero - Cher Lloyd
· Let Her Go - The Passenger

Jade's POV

"So what's your plan?"  Chase asked as he licked the skin of the joint.

"I'm going to leave and go back to Britain, there's really nothing here for me anymore."

"Just because of little Harry Styles?"

"Yeah, it sounds dumb, but its the truth. He's caused me so much pain and nothing seems to be getting better, he doesn't love me and all I want is his love. So I guess, since I can't have his love, then I'll go."

"That's...deep." he laughed.

"Don't laugh, I swear I'm going mad."

"I can assure you, that you are not going mad. Your problem is that you do not understand how a man's mind works. Men are complex and I should know, I am one."

"Oh." I mumbled.

"Here." Chase extended out him arm and passed me the joint.

"Thanks, Chase. You're a saint! " I exclaimed as I put the joint in my mouth.  Quickly I grabbed my lighter from my jeans pocket and lit it up.

"You know things will get better right?" Chase said as I passed him the joint.

"I highly doubt that." I admitted.

"Why do you have to be so pessimistic?  Be optimistic! "

"Let me ask you a few things Chase. "

"Alright. "

"Think as if you are a girl."

"I think I can do that." He laughed.

"How would you feel if your first kiss,  and your virginity, was all taken away from you, just because of a bet?"

"Hurt, I would be so hurt. Hatred, I would hate the person that did it to me."

"But what if you couldn't truly hate him."

"I would feel angry at myself. "

"And what if:  no matter how hard you try to stop yourself,  you still love him."

"Then..I'd hate myself."

"Exactly!" I exclaimed.

"But no person can truly hate themselves."

"I beg to differ."

"Why?"

"Because I truthfully hate,  every single thing about me. I hate my eyes, face, my curves,  but most of all I hate.." I stopped because I could feel my face starting to heat up.

"Your heart." Chase finished my sentence.

"When someone has taken everything from you, you may believe that you are genuinely finished with them. But truthfully you're not even close. You strive to be what they want you to be. Their own definition of perfection.  To have your hair done the way that they prefer, your make-up, clothes,  your weight all just to fit into their standards. But then there is a time to realize that perfection is unachievable.  For no person is truly capable of being perfect and if they believe that they are, then they are a narcissist." I explained.