Chapter Eleven

Song for this chapter:

· Disconnected by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus

Harry's POV

"Harry! " Liam screamed from the living room. I dropped my phone onto my bed, threw my feet off of my bed  and ran to the living room. Liam was just sitting on the couch, mindlessly scrolling through his phone.

 "What's wrong? Is Jade okay?" I asked.

Liam laughed, "I just wanted to know if you wanted to go out somewhere tonight while Jade is gone with Tyler. But why did you ask about Jade?"

I could literally feel my heart beat accelerate,  "Erm, no reason." I lied. "And yeah do you want to go to the movies or something?"

Liam smiled, "Movies hmm? Is there any particular reason why you want to go there?"

"No" I lied. I wanted to go for the sole purpose of following Jane and Tyler, but I did not plan on telling Liam that. "No, I just heard that there is a new Marvel film out. And I've been wanting to see it." I replied with a fake smile.

"What's the name?" Liam asked.

  "Erm, I think it's Thor 2." I lied, again.

 "That came out months ago." Liam replied and pat the spot beside him on the couch with his right hand. " Now, Spill."

"I just don't trust Tyler, he seams fishy to me. And I do not trust him around Jade, alone." I admitted.

  "And why do you say that? I personally think he's a fine lad. And he adores Jade."

"Because I don't know honestly."

"Are you jealous of Tyler." Liam laughed, and my heart sunk into my stomach. Maybe I was jealous of Tyler.

I scoffed, "Psh, no. He's a twat."

"Mhmm. You're jealous of him."

I shook my head, "No, I just think that he doesn't deserve Jade because.."

"You love her." Liam interrupted me.

"No, I don't. " I spat.

"Yeah, sure, whatever you say mate. But let's go to the movies yeah?" He said.  I nodded and stood up from the couch.

"He'll be here in 20 minutes so we'll leave like a few minutes after they leave okay?" I smiled and turned to walk away but Liam spoke up. "Oh and Haz, I know what you're thinking.  And I like it!" He smiled and I walked away towards my bedroom.

From the guest room, I could hear Jade talking on the phone with someone, because it was on speaker phone.

"Juliet I'll be there soon." Tyler said.

"Okay, I'm ready. I'll be in the living room. Just knock when you get here please."

"Do you need anything before I get there? Like some squares?"

"No thank you, I have a pack."

"Okay I'll be there soon Doll. Bye."

"Okay, bye love."

I stood in the hallway and watched as Jade stood up from the guest bed and grabbed her purse. She removed her cotton candy perfume and sprayed it onto her neck and wrists. She then slipped it back into her purse, zipped it up and walked towards the doorway.

I ran down the hallway, and into the living room where I took a place beside Liam on the couch. Jade walked in a few moments later, and Liam asked her if she was ready for her date.  "It's not a date silly, we're just hanging out." She replied and Liam just rolled his eyes.

It started to feel a little awkward with all of us in the living room together. Without warning Jade ran out of the living room screaming, "I have to pee." and slammed the restroom door.

Moments later, I heard Jade gagging herself in the restroom and I cringed at the noise. I hated that she was making herself vomit, she had never been heavy so truthfully I did not understand why she thought she was. Was she anorexic or bulimic? What was she? I knew that I had not seen her eat since she arrived at my flat.

There was a knock at the door. I sighed, knowing whom it was. I picked myself off of the couch and opened the door. Tyler stood in the door way with his arrogant smirk on his face,  "Hi there, Harold. Is my beautiful Jules ready?"

"You mean Jade?" 

"No, Juliet."

"Fuck it, come in. Jade is expecting you so I can't tell you to fuck off." I moved out of the doorway and he entered.

"Nice apartment. I like the color." 

  "Cut the crap." I told him. There was no reason for us to try and act like we liked each other.

Liam stood up from the couch and walked over to Tyler, "Hey mate, how are you?"

"I'm great, how are you?"

"I'm doing good. Can you do me a favor?"

Tyler nodded and Liam walked up close to him and whispered, "Make sure Jade eats something big.  I haven't seen her eat in three days and I just heard her trying to purge."

Tyler nodded, "I can assure you, that I'll make her eat something. I know how she is. I'm gonna take her to pizza hut, she loves pizza hut. I will make sure she gets the pasta she loves the alfredo"

" Thank you." Liam said before walking back toward the couch and winking at me. I knew what he was planning, and I  loved it.

Jade walked out of the restroom and smiled.  "Ty!" she screamed and ran to him. Tyler opened up his arms and she hugged him. Tyler winked at me and kissed her cheek.

"Are you ready to go?" Jade nodded into his chest. She pulled away and opened the door. Jade and Tyler walked out the door. Tyler turned to me and smirked before shutting the door.

"Did you see that?" I asked Liam.

"Yeah, you're jealous."

"No I am not, he just pisses me off." I lied.

"Ye-huh whatever you say, mate. Let's go!" I nodded and grabbed my keys.

"Let's." I smirked as Liam and I walked out of the door of my flat.