Blue Werehog

Sonic: a dark-blue 18 year-old werehog that enjoys running around and loves chili dogs. His weakness is playing fetch due to getting distracted when he sees a stick or ball.

Amy Rose: a dark-pink 17-year-old vegetarian werehog. She's very kind and only enjoys eating fruits and vegetables. She's never into eating meat. She enjoys fashion, shopping, and spending some time with her new friends.

Tails: an 800-day-old Frankenstein two tailed yellow fox with very high intelligence in science. Sometimes he can get a little clumsy when his stitches come lose. He's also happy to help if there's power outage he can recharge electricity with his bolts.

Knuckles: a 20-year-old ghost echidna with a bad temper. He usually likes to be alone rather than hang out with his friends.

Rouge: a 19-year-old witch bat that loves doing spells and magic to help any monsters with their problems. She can be very seductive towards Knuckles sometimes.

Shadow: an 1180-year-old vampire hedgehog. He likes to scare off his friends sometimes whenever he's bored. Whenever he gets cranky, a cup of blood will make him feel better. As a vampire he has to put sunscreen to walk in the daylight.

Silver: an 18-year-old zombie hedgehog. He can walk and run in normal speed but sometimes he can be a little clumsy. His favorite food is French Fry Worms.

Blaze: a 4,140 year-old mummy cat. As a mummy she keeps her canopic jars in a safe place but when it comes to having a doctor appointment she has to bring her canopic jars to the doctor to check her organs. She enjoys eating fish and drinking milk like a cat.

------------------------

In a Manhattan-like-city where monsters live is Monster City. All types of monsters are welcome to the city. And of course, half normals too but non-monsters were never welcome.

As we go to the park, a dark-blue werehog was enjoying his chilidog by himself, "Groovy. I could enjoy hundreds" The werehog said, eating the entire chilidog. He then ran up on a hill to howl at the moon in the sky.

"ARRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOO!!!"

Out of nowhere, a black and red vampire hedgehog walked in with a branch stick in his hand, "Oh, Sonic" he smirked evilly.

"What is it, Shadow?" the werehog asked as he turns around and gasped in shock to see a stick in his friend's hand, "No! No! No! Anything but that!" his instincts went wild. His tail wagged in excitement and he pants in happiness, "NOT THE STICK!!"

"Oh yeah, fetch!" Shadow threw the stick and Sonic ran after it like a dog and pounces onto it and gnaws it.

"Nrrrrgh raaaarh!" He gnawed some more.

"That wasn't cool, Shadow" a grey zombie hedgehog walks in and crossed his arms.

"Supporting him aren't you?" Shadow asked him.

"Yup, as long as I'm Silver the....oh I need my hand there" Silver sees his own hand walking and he grabs it putting it back on.

"The next time you play fetch with me, do it at day time" Sonic growled at the vampire.

"Hmph, we'll see. Oh, the sun is rising. Good thing I put sunscreen on and brought my parasol" Shadow said, opening up his parasol.

"Good and soon I'll be a normal guy" Sonic said.

"You mean half normal?" Shadow said.

"Whatever. Do you ever give up on that parasol? We have modern umbrellas here" Sonic said.