Wendigo Badger

Today was Saturday which means no class. Shadow and Silver went to get some donuts. The problem is that Silver hates the seagulls and crows flying around when there's food crap or zombie body parts near the McDeadnals (McDonalds) restaurant. Right after they ordered some donuts, the birds were swarming around Silver.

"No! No! No! These are my donuts!" Silver waving aggressively at the seagulls to shoo but more keep coming, "Get out of here you sons of bitches! GET OUT!!"

"GET THE HELL AWAY!" Shadow turned into bat form to scare the sea gulls away showing his fangs. He managed to scare the birds away.

"Yeah! That's right! Fly out of here you sons of bitches!" Silver yelled at them. Shadow morphs back to a hedgehog.

"There, why do they always come for our food?" Shadow sighs. He took one donut and ate it while Silver took his, "How's Blaze, Silver?" Shadow asked Silver.

"Just fine. For a mummy cat she's like the goddess of Bastet" Silver said.

"Really?" Shadow asked, taking his second donut. Silver nods.

"Yes. I don't know if this is weird but I feel like I got a crush on Blaze" Silver said.

Shadow's eyes widen, "A zombie hedgehog has a crush on a mummy cat?"

"Well technically Blaze and I are living deaths. So that works" Silver said.

"No I mean it sounds weird a mummy and a zombie together" Shadow said.

"Excuse me, Knuckles is with Rouge. Wait they are not a couple" Silver said.

"I get that. They are often arguing or even playing pranks on each other. I know Rouge said that love potion causes hormonal overdrive" Shadow said.

"Yeah so I won't use love potion on Blaze" Silver said.

"What are you guys talking about?" They heard a voice behind them, it was Tails.

"Eh, nothing Tails" Silver chuckled nervously.

"You were saying something about love potion" Tails said.

"Well, yes. But what we meant is that we'll never use love potions on someone we have a crush on" Silver said.

"Good point there. I've heard accidents about them" Tails said.

"Wanna a donut?" Silver offered a donut.

"No thanks pal" Tails said.

-

Sonic and Amy were outside at the tennis court playing tennis. This was one of Amy's favorite hobbies. But when it comes to any damage of the net, the Tarantula spider (size of a basketball) will always use its spider web to fix the net.

"Ready!" Sonic tossed the ball in the air and swipes it away to Amy. She jumped aside and hits it back to Sonic.

"Good shot!" Amy said and then hits the ball again after Sonic hits it again with his racket. But this time the ball accidently goes through the web but the spider fixes it. Amy goes to the ball and picks it up and then throws it and hits it with her tennis racket.

"GOTCHA!" Sonic hits it with his racket.

They continued to hit the ball until Amy misses it.

"Nice try Ames, but I got a score" Sonic said.

"Okay, you win. Good game" Amy said.

"Let's take a break Amy" Sonic gets to the bleachers and drank his Gatorade bottle. He offered some to Amy.