Dinner Together

In the gymnasium, there was a dark pink female cobra with violet snake slit eyes and wearing red Arabian belly dancer outfit. She was apparently a genie but has no genie ghost-like tail.

"For the last time, I don't grant wishes anymore! That was centuries ago! I'm 2,220 years old now!" she hissed at the brainless human zombie to scram.

"Uhhhhhhh..... riiiiiight" The human zombie moans and forces her to hit him with her tail.

"Now take a hike or I'll sink my venomous fangs in your undead brain!" she hissed loudly.

"Uhhh....." the human zombie screamed slowly and ran off.

"Hmph, what a doofus. Now, where was I?" she said and resumes back to doing some Arabian belly dancing moves.

"Hex? Is that you?" Blaze walks in.

"Blaze? Whoa! It's been centuries!" Hex goes up and gives her a hug.

"Same too old friend" Blaze chuckled.

"Yeah. And I'm glad we started on same college" Hex said.

"Yeah, when did you get here?" Blaze asked.

"This morning and my roommate is Espio the ghost" Hex said.

"Poltergeist but it's close to ghost" Blaze said.

While they have a friendly talk, Silver walks in and is a bit shy to go up to her. And also a bit nervous to do some Hip Hop dance moves.

"Okay Silver you can do this" Silver thought to himself and gets in front of a mirror. But he kept looking back at Blaze and Hex.

"What's up with you, man?" Shadow said but Silver didn't see Shadow's no reflection in the mirror and that he was behind him, "Aah! Don't do that!" Silver got jumpy.

"Hehehe... I saw that you were trying to avoid Blaze. Why?" Shadow chuckled.

"Don't ask Shadow. It's nothing important" Silver said.

"Don't lie. I can hear your undead heart beating....with love" Shadow smirked with his fangs.

"Shut up. You know I'm a zombie and zombies don't breathe or have a pulse" Silver crossed his arms.

"True but your feelings give you pulses. And stop being so naïve" Shadow rolled his eyes.

"Fine, it's just I don't wanna get clumsy whenever I want to impress Blaze my dance moves" Silver said. He then starts his dance moves, starting by lifting his shoulders up at each side and then stretches his arms out.

"Then pretend that clumsiness isn't around you" Shadow said.

"Whatever" Silver said.

Shadow shrugs and then began jumping up to some rings hanging from the ceiling and spins around them. He then flips over to a stool onto his hands and then balances on a tree beam.

While Silver is doing his stretches, he saw Blaze doing an Egyptian dance moves which stunned him, "Ahhhhh..... she's a beauty" Silver thought in a dream trance as she danced, he eyed how smooth she moved. That was until his detached arm accidently fell off, "Oh, shit" he gasped.

His hand crawled onto Blaze and she stops dancing and she screamed, "GET IT OFF!" She screamed.

Silver used his telekinesis again to bring his detached arm towards him, "Sorry....again, Blaze" he sighs in sadness and reattached his arm together.

"Silver it was just an accident" Blaze tries to cheer him up.

"You're....not mad?" Silver's ears perked up.