Shadow Allergic to Garlic

Sonic and Amy returned back to college to have some lunch together at the cafeteria. From there they saw Silver and Blaze with a wendigo badger.

"Hi guys. And, uh, are you new here?" Sonic asked Sticks after getting to them with Amy.

"The names Sticks" Sticks said, "I'm a wendigo badger"

"Nice. I'm Sonic and this is Amy" Sonic introduced himself and Amy.

"Pleasure to meet you Sticks" Amy shakes Sticks' hand but being careful with Sticks' claw-like fingers.

"Care to join us?" Sticks asked.

"Sure" Amy and Sonic sat near Sticks, Silver and Blaze placing their trays on the table.

"Are you are veggie?" Sticks asked.

"Yes I am. But sadly I'm the only veggie werehog" Amy said.

"I see. Sometimes I eat vegetables too. Wendigos are cannibals. I'm not like them" Sticks said.

"Disgusting. No offense" Sonic said.

"I would never eat badgers. So I prefer normal food" Sticks said.

"Good to hear. I think humans don't taste good" Sonic said, "What? It's not like I would eat a human kid" Sonic saw his friends give him weird looks.

"Is Shadow awake yet, Silver?" Blaze asked him, watching the black bat sleeping on Silver's head near his forelocks. He fell asleep from looking at his reflection in the vampire mirror for like an hour.

"Any minute he'll wake up" Silver said.

Sticks saw bat Shadow and gasped loudly, "Do you realize he'll suck your blood?!" Sticks goes paranoid.

"Whoa, whoa whoa! Don't panic, Sticks! He doesn't drink blood from victims anymore. He only drinks blood with a cup" Silver said.

"Oh. But why do you have your vampire friend on your head?" Sticks asked.

"Just needed somewhere to sleep" Silver said, petting Shadow on the head.

"ZZZZZZZZ....nnrrrrh yawwwwwn" Shadow yawned cutely like a cute bat.

"Awww...." the girls awed at him.

"Excuse me one moment" Shadow got off Silver, morphing into his normal form and got on a chair, "Now where were we?" He asked.

"Peanut butter and jelly blood sandwich?" Silver hands him the sandwich.

"Thanks" Shadow takes a bite out of it.

Silver then turns his attention back to the others, "So how was the zoo?" he asked Sonic and Amy.

"Cerbeus was a good three-headed dog today, Kraken trying to sink a prop ship, a dragon breathing fire, unicorn ride together, and so forth" Amy said.

"A unicorn ride? Awwww.... it suits for two lovebirds like you and Sonic" Silver teased Amy.

"SILVER!" Sonic snapped.

"I'm kidding, Sonic" Silver said.

"Sonic calm down. No need to snap" Amy calms Sonic down.

"Sorry Ames" Sonic said.

After lunch, Sonic was walking with Amy with a face of shame, "Again Amy sorry for reacting like that" Sonic said while Amy just scowled.

"Right in front of the newcomer? I forgive you Sonic" Amy said.

"Thanks. It was just so embarrassing" Sonic said, they unlocked the door to their room and got in. Sonic goes to the couch sitting there with Amy, "So what do you think of Sticks the wendigo badger?" Sonic asked.