Arcade Games

Much later they were inside the Scary Arcade place with the others. There were games like Terminator arcade games, jet ski games, and more. Sonic and Amy are now in werehog forms due to the sun going down.

"All right, who wanna try out the snake game?" Silver asked.

"Me" Blaze said.

"Snake game? Never heard of it. What is it?" Amy asked.

"It's an arcade game which you are supposed to kill snakes by shooting them before they bite you" Blaze said.

"Oh okay then. I guess I'll go and play Undead Dance Revolution" Amy said.

"Show me what you got" Sonic said following her. They got to the Undead Dance Revolution game and Amy checks her pockets to see if she had any coins.

"Yep, now let's get started" Amy inserts the coin and the machine starts playing music.

"Let's dance! ARRRROOOOOOOOOO!!!!!" Sonic howled.

Amy stepped onto the arrows and they started to bleep in different colors when the game started. The She Wolf song by Shakira played.

"S.O.S She is in disguise (2x) There's a she wolf in disguise. Coming out, coming out, coming out" The song began. Amy began stepping on the arrows when they appeared on the screen.

"Whoa" Sonic was impressed.

As the song kept going, Amy began moving fast when the arrows increased in number and it went faster too. But she never missed any of them and she even pulled some moves that fascinated Sonic. He saw how her quills swung while dancing.

"Hello?" Shadow waves his hand in front of Sonic's face but Sonic didn't react or budge, "Earth to Sonic?" Shadow continued to wave.

Silver saw Sonic's werehog tail wagging in happiness, "I think he's happy"

"You bet" Shadow replied.

They continued to watch Amy stepping fast on the arrows until the song was over. She strikes a pose holding her hands up with two fingers up, "WHOOOOHOOO!!!"

"Wow, you were amazing Ames!" Sonic hugged Amy.

"Thanks Sonic!" Amy said and hugs back.

They headed to the Bloody Kombat arcade game which was Shadow's favorite game, "Don't get too batty at this game, Shads" Sonic teased.

"Let's see" Shadow inserted his coin into the machine, the game started and the characters appeared. Shadow selected the Scorpion-like character and challenges the Goro-like opponent.

"ROUND ONE! FIGHT!" The announcer in the game shouted when Shadow started playing. He made his character use a spear to stab the opponent and beat him using multiple punches and kicks at him.

He then blocks an attack from the opponent when it tried to smash him and he then uses an uppercut. He then slams the opponent to the wall.

"FINISH HIM!" The announcer said. Shadow then made his character burn the opponent.

"SCORPIONUS WINS!" The announcer said.

"Toasty" Silver joked.

"Dude, that was badass" Amy said.

"Alright, now I wanna pick a game" Sonic said.

"And you know the best one?" Amy asked.

"Wait and see, Ames" Sonic winked at her.

They walked to see the match of zombie arm wrestling. Where detached zombie arms wrestles with each other, "Wow! I'll go for a match" Silver tore off his right arm to start a match.