Inside Hex's Lamp

Espio was getting bored in his dorm room. He tried playing games on his iCoffin but got too bored with it, "I'm so bored. Perhaps I should call out Hex from her huge lamp" he floats towards the lamp that is the size of a bed, "How do I call her out?" he thought but when he touched the pick hole of the nozzle, it sucked him in like a vacuum, "WHOOAAA!!!!"

When he got inside, all he saw was like a desert. His outfit also changed and he is not ghostly in there but solid. He looks at himself and noticed that he's wearing Arabian outfit.

"Whoa. I'm not ghostly. It's like I'm....alive?" Espio gasped.

"Espio? What are you doing inside my lamp?!" Hex said.

"I was trying to get you out by poking the pick hole" Espio said scratching his neck.

Hex facepalmed, "And I can see why you're solid. In the flesh sort of. Anyways, I was in my mansion palace doing my studies in the library. Until I teleported out here and realized it was you getting sucked inside my lamp"

"That I did on purpose. Uhh....did you gave me an Arabian fashion clothes?" Espio examined himself.

"No, I didn't. But I guess this is something new for non-genies to get sucked inside the lamp with their regular clothes to change into Arabian clothes" Hex said.

"I can see that. Say wanna do something with me like mind if I join you with the homework?" Espio wondered.

"You don't have your homework here" Hex said, "I'll teleport them here" She snaps her fingers to get Espio's homework.

"Whoa. You can do that?" Espio said.

"Magic" Hex smirked at him.

"Right of course" Espio takes it and follows Hex to her mansion palace inside the lamp.

If you wanna be with me

Baby there's a price to pay

I'm a genie in a bottle

You gotta rub me the right way

If you wanna be with me

I can make your wish come true

You gotta make a big impression (Oh yeah)

Gotta like what you do

"Whoops. I left the music on" Hex chuckled nervously and turns off the radio.

"It's okay with me" Espio said, sitting on the soft pillow sacks.

"Yeah, that song was originally by Christina Aguilera long ago. But now I like the new version by Dove Cameron" Hex said, "I enjoy that song"

"I see. Is it catchy?" Espio asked her.

"Yes. That's why I love it" Hex said.

"Cool. Also, if you're a free genie, who set you free?" Espio asked.

"Blaze the Mummy Cat did. She used her last wish to free me" Hex said.

"Nice" Espio smiled at this.

"Ever since then Blaze and I became good friends because I no longer need to grant wishes" Hex said.

"I see. And this lamp is your home" Espio said.

"Yup. And I'm able to get out of the lamp without having someone to rub it. Though sometimes I hear my doorbell if my lamp is rubbed" Hex said.

"I see. It seems quite comfortable" Espio looks around in the room.