Double Date

The next day, there was no class today. Just a free weekend for monster students at college to do whatever they want to do in their free time.

"Usually I was never a popular boy at my old high school. But the hard thing is getting away from werehog girls and mostly monster girls" Sonic telling his story to Amy.

"Damn. You were bothered as well" Amy said.

"Exactly" Sonic said, "But I pretend myself that I have fleas. Which made the girls to go away. And it worked" Sonic said.

Amy laughed at this, "Good one, Sonic. A good way to dispose of annoying fans"

"Yup. But still I was never popular" Sonic said, "They just only like my good looking masculine body"

"Not for who you are. Well I like your personality besides your body Sonikku" Amy said to her boyfriend.

Sonic smiles at this, "Thanks Ames"

"Anytime. Now that Scourge is in jail we won't be bothered by him again" Amy said.

"I hope he stays there a while" Sonic said.

"But that Ghost Rider monster always knows how to find prisoners escaping from jail" Amy said.

"You mean that fire skeleton guy that is a cop? Yup, he's good at that" Sonic said.

"I heard he threatens to use his eyes on prisoners" Amy said.

"Looking into his eyes are no good when your eyes becomes lava rock" Sonic said, "But they're temporary when their eyes return to normal"

"Yup" Amy said.

-

Shadow and Silver just got out from the boys' shower room, wearing a bath towel around their waist, "Again, the Holy Cross object doesn't just kill me. They just make my vampire powers weak" Shadow said to Silver.

"Heh, then you must be atheist" Silver joked.

"Not funny" Shadow muttered and walks back to their dorm room, "I wonder if zombies are related to mummies since they're decayed corpses" he joked back.

"Ha ha ha" Silver laughed sarcastically, "So not funny" he rolled his eyes and gets changed into his clothes.

"Well think of it, Silver" Shadow said.

"Just because Blaze and I are different types of undead corpses doesn't mean we're the exact same. There's a difference between mindless zombies and cursed mummies" Silver said.

"Very good point. And sometimes vampires count as undead corpse too. Because they rise from their coffins" Shadow said and gets changed into his clothes.

"Yup. Anyways, are you trying to get over your shyness yet and spend some time with your dhampir girlfriend?" Silver asked.

"For the last time! She's not my girlfriend. And yes, I'm still trying to get over my shyness" Shadow said.

"Sheesh! Sorry!" Silver cringed in fright, "I'm just saying that you want her to be your girlfriend. But I know you don't wanna rush it"

"No, I don't wanna rush it. It's just I don't want to mess things up" Shadow said.

"How about this? What if we did a...double date? I know you're gonna say it's not a date. But let's just say that it looks like a double date to you but not to her. Me and Blaze. You and Nebula" Silver said.

"Good idea. I already know Blaze is your girlfriend" Shadow said.

"Then deal is a deal" Silver said, "Oh, and don't attract the vampire ladies with your sexy badass fangs" Silver teased.