Exploring the Normal World

Silver and Blaze are heading to Knuckles and Rouge's dorm room. But as they got there, they weren't there. But Silver saw the note on Rouge's desk, "Went to Candy Witch's Gingerbread Store with Knuckie" he read.

"The witch with a German accent? Great. You know how dark witches like to use candy to lure normal kids. Especially monster kids" Blaze groans.

"Yeah but the Candy Witch has changed a bit years ago. At least we know where Rouge is" Silver said.

"Yup. We can come back later to them" Blaze said.

"Speaking of the candy store, I like to eat chocolate bars" Silver said.

"Well, okay. We'll go there" Blaze said.

"Wait, what?" Silver said.

"Well, when you mentioned that I was interested in candy now" Blaze said to her zombie boyfriend.

"Okay. And don't worry, if that Candy Witch starts speaking German, I'll translate" Silver said.

"You're so naïve. But that's what I like about you" Blaze said.

"Yup" Silver chuckled.

-

A while later they head inside the Gingerbread-house-like candy store and saw their friends having candy, "Hi guys" Rouge saw the couple walk in.

"Hi. I see you got the new bubblegum with meat taste" Silver saw the wrap of gum in Rouge's hand.

"Velcome, children" the Candy Witch said with a German accent.

"Guten tag. I am in for buying a tasty chocolate bar again" Silver greeted the witch. He picks out a chocolate bar and paid for it, "Danke" Silver said 'thanks' in German.

"Kein problem" the Candy Witch said.

Silver and Blaze walks up to Knuckles and Rouge, "Rouge, there's something that we wanna ask you about" Silver said.

"What is it zomboy?" Rouge asked.

"Could you try to make me look like I'm alive so I could blend in among normal people? I wanna see the real world" Silver said.

Rouge began to think for a moment and then answered, "Well I dunno. I heard there are monster hunters who can distinguish a normie and a monster. But I'll give it a try on your to conceal your dead look" Rouge said.

"Not just me. What if we all did this?" Silver said.

"I don't know if I can do on all of us. I need to find the right page in my spellbook" Rouge said.

"But I think I know who does wishes" Blaze smirked with an idea.

"But Blaze, Hex cannot grant wishes" Silver reminded Blaze.

"I know, but she can do magic on her own free will, not grant wishes" Blaze said.

"Okay then. But first we have our candy" Silver said, taking a bite out of his chocolate bar.

Nearby Tails was eating a battery-like candy bar. Sticks was chewing on a large Butter-Skeleton Finger (Butterfinger candy) and she sure crunched loudly, "Hey Sticks! You think you could crunch any louder?!" Tails said annoyed.

"Sorry, again! I have big sharp teeth you know" Sticks groans in annoyance.

-

A while later at College, the gang was gathered in a meeting in Espio and Hex's dorm room, "So what are we all doing here?" Shadow asked.

"Well some of you guys wanna see the normal world right?" Hex said, "Now I shall do a spell so no one can tell you are monsters"

"My parents are in the normal world. It would be awesome to see them again" Nebula said.