Monster Zoo

Back at Sonic and Amy's dormitory, Amy was listening to the song 'Kiss From A Rose'  by Seal from her iCoffin with earphones. The sun was setting down which means she and Sonic will transform into werehogs in a few minutes.

"Is the music good?" Sonic asked Amy. Amy didn't hear him so she simply nodded, "Well, I guess I should listen to some music too" Sonic said and takes out his iCoffin and earphones to listen to his favorite Spanish song 'Gran Velocidad'  by TRONIC. He hummed to the music relaxing on the couch. The sun was now completely down and they both turned into their werehog forms but they continued to listen to their songs.

As soon as the songs finished, they took off their earpieces and saw they were in werehog forms.

"Yup the night has fallen" Sonic said.

"Yup" Amy said.

"Wh-Wh-Whoa!" Knuckles went right through their door, "UGH!"

"AAAHHH!!!!" Sonic and Amy screamed and held onto each other.

"Oh man, still learning how to control being solid at times" Knuckles said, he then saw Sonic and Amy holding onto each other, "Umm....did I ruin the moment?"

"Huh?" Sonic and Amy looked at each other and quickly pulled away.

"No, nothing happened. So what brings you here, Knux?" Sonic asked.

"Silver and the others want to know if you guys want to have pizza with us" Knuckles said.

Sonic's ears perk up in alarm when he heard pizza, "Pizza?" he pants like a dog in excitement.

"I take that as a yes" Knuckles saw his hungry face.

"I could go for a pizza too" Amy said, getting up with Sonic.

"Alright, follow me then" Knuckles said hovering just above them.

-

"Alright on my order I am going to get a pizza with eyeballs" Silver said.

"Uhhh....Silver? Amy is gonna join us and she said she's a vegetarian. Did you also order cheese pizza?" Blaze asked.

"Yes I did, with some tomatoes on it" Silver said.

"Good. So she feels like one of us" Blaze smiled.

"There better not be any garlic, Silver" Shadow glared, "You know I'm allergic to garlic"

"I'll never understand why all vampires are allergic to garlic" Silver rolled his eyes.

"It's a main weakness" Shadow said. They saw Knuckles, Amy and Sonic coming inside their room.

"So you came after all, guys" Silver greeted them.

"Did you order my favorite pizza?" Sonic asked Silver.

"Yup, your favorite" Silver said.

"And a vegetarian one for me?" Amy asked.

"Yes. And they are soon to be here" Blaze said.

"Hah hah hah!" Sonic's tongue rolled out and pants like a dog in happiness.

"Oh, he's doing that happy dog face again" Blaze said.

"What? It's kinda cute" Amy said.

"Cute?!" Sonic reacted.

"Uhh....my cousin Rob used to do that and it was too cute" Amy chuckled nervously.

"Really?" Sonic said.

"Yes. And now I see you doing it" Amy said.

"Werehog instincts are hard to control" Sonic said.