Vegetarian?

Sonic was giving a tour to his new roommate around the building, "Yeah, there are some poltergeists around too. They are very hard to see since they're invisible" Sonic said.

"Ohhh... creepy" Amy shudders. She saw a vase being lifted up by an unseen poltergeist, "So they do that to scare non-monsters huh?" Amy said.

"Mostly but they do get punished if they do that again. I know it's you, Espio" Sonic said to the unseen figure that shows itself to be a ghostly chameleon.

"Sorry. Just practicing my skills" Espio said.

"Hi, I'm Amy Rose" Amy introduced herself to Espio.

"Espio, pleasure to meet you" Espio said.

"Ah, man! Not again!" out of nowhere, Silver was chasing his detached arm crawling down the halls.

"That's typical Silver, his limbs gets life of their own" Espio said.

"Yeah. It happens many times" Sonic said. Amy couldn't contain her giggles and saw how Silver desperately tried to catch his arm.

"Excuse me! Coming through! Sorry!" Silver getting past through the monsters in the halls.

"WHOA!" a weretiger was tripped over by Silver's arm and glares when he saw Silver running after the arm. He then saw the arm crawling towards the gym hall.

"Uhh....should we help him?" Amy asked Sonic.

"Yes" Sonic said, running with her and Espio. They got into the gymnasium hall seeing Silver trying to catch his arm with his other arm.

"GOD DAMN IT I NEED A HAND HERE!" Silver yelled chasing it. Sonic then sees the hand running to the rings and he runs there to catch it but missed.

Suddenly, a wrapped bandage caught Silver's detached arm, "Got it!" it was Blaze.

"Oh thank you Blaze" Silver goes to her to reattach his arm.

"You should sew it on. I mean if it goes crazy again. It's my suggestion" Blaze said.

"Thanks but no thanks" Silver said, "It's not easy being a zombie you know. Maybe I should ask Rouge if she has any spells to keep my limbs from getting loose"

"Good point there. I don't know where she is now" Blaze said, walking out of the gymnasium.

"That was really kind of her" Amy said.

-

A while later, the sun was setting down. Sonic brought Amy to the cafeteria to have something to eat.

"Um, does the cafeteria have fruits or vegetables?" Amy asked nervously.

"Yes, why?" Sonic asked her.

"Because I'm a vegetarian. I don't eat meat" Amy said shyly.

"I see. Well we got some fruit and vegetables" Sonic said, going to take a plate and pick out his food, "This is my first time to see a vegetarian werehog. Wow"

"Precisely" Amy said. She picked up some carrots, lettuce and some pomegranate. She also had some tofu. She then followed Sonic to a table near the window.

"Oh, it's almost sunset and you know what that means" Sonic said.

"We both transform" Amy said, starting to eat. Sonic began eating his food as well.

After eating their food, they both saw the moon turning visible. Sonic and Amy transformed into werehogs at the same time.

Amy's fur became darker pink, white appears on the tips of her quills and her skin turns from beige to pink. Her fingernails grew into claws.