Monsters meet the Normies

"Punishing him will work" Nebula agreed with Sticks, "We monsters don't kill normies. But the ones that killed monsters will be punished. Like you, Doctor" she glared at Eggman.

Just as Shadow was about to pounce him, Eggman held out a Holy Cross which stunned Shadow and he backs away in fear, hissing at it, "GET THAT THING AWAY FROM ME!!!" Shadow hissed.

"You won't stop me! I know every monster's weakness!" Eggman said, still holding it.

"Don't bet on it, human!" Blaze turned into a sandstorm.

"NOOOO!!!! AAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!" Eggman was thrown out of the window by the sandstorm. He tried to crawl away when two detached hands grabbed him.

"What's the matter? You thought tickle monsters aren't real?" Silver smirked.

"Let me go!!!" Eggman tried to get them off when they began tickling him, "EHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

Nebula managed to snatch the Holy Cross from Eggman and threw it aside so that Shadow can stop getting scared of it.

"Now I got my chance!" Shadow grabs Eggman, hissing with his fangs exposed, "Surrender or get bitten!" Shadow warned him.

"You think you'll really do that to a human?!" Eggman scoffed.

"Maybe not bite you but I can hypnotize you!" Shadow said. His eyes glowed red when he started to hypnotize Eggman, "You will do exactly as I say. Tell the normies you are a monster killer"

"I will tell the normies I'm a monster killer" Eggman said under the hypnotic trance.

"And tell them you killed them without regret" Shadow added.

"And I'll tell them that I killed them without regret" Eggman said in monotone.

"Tails, don't give up. There's still a chance to get the power back on" Sonic said, helping Tails stand up while he's fixing the busted generator.

"Thanks buddy" Tails said weakly. As soon as Sonic was done he connects the cables to Tails to use his powers to get the power back on, "Even though I only have a little electricity in me but I gotta get the power back on for the normies"

"But you'll get exhausted if you do that. But even when the power is back on, we'll restore electricity to you" Sonic said.

"Yeah" Tails said and does his electrokinesis on the busted generator to revive it, causing all the blackout lights in the city to turn back on. As the power lights are back on, Tails collapsed in exhaustion but Sonic caught him.

"Thanks buddy" Tails smiled at Sonic.

"No problem" Sonic carried him in his arms.

-

A while later after the power in the city is back on, Sonic and his friends walked outside to face the normies, "Guys, is this the right idea?" Amy asked nervously.

"Trust me on this one" Sonic said. A few human kids got closer to the monsters despite their parents plead not to.

Rouge kneels down to them, "Say little kids, wanna see a trick?" Rouge asked.

"Yes" They nodded. Rouge chuckled and then used a spell to make lollipops appear.

"Ohh.. thank you miss..."

"Rouge, I'm a white witch so I'm good" Rouge said.

"Thank you Rouge" They hugged her.

Silver was a little nervous with mobian teenagers looking at him, "I know, I know. Why I can talk and walk normal? I've been doing exercises years ago to help my body move normal. And no, I don't eat brains" Silver said.