Lovely Night

The full moon was glowing in the sky. Two bats flying around in the city.

"I just love the stars at night" Bat Nebula said while flapping her wings.

"Really? I remember when I was stargazing I saw the most beautiful night sky in my entire life. I think it was about 50 years ago" Bat Shadow said.

"Interesting. Oh, let's see if you can do this trick while flying. Watch this" Bat Nebula flies straight while Bat Shadow follows her. She then twirls around morphing into her hedgehog form in the air, spreading her arms out before morphing back to a bat and flew after Bat Shadow again.

"Whoa, that's new. Let me try" Bat Shadow smirked. He began twirling around like Nebula did and morphs into hedgehog form with arms spread out in the air and back to a bat, "Hey, this is actually fun" he said.

"I'm glad you enjoy it" Bat Nebula smiled and flies straight up to become a hedgehog, diving down before becoming a bat again.

"Man, I never done this in my undead life. How come they never taught vampires centuries ago?" Bat Shadow said.

"No idea. But now you learned" Bat Nebula said.

"Well thanks Nebula. I should do this more often" Bat Shadow said.

"Wow, no one's ever liked my flying tricks" Bat Nebula said, flying down on the building roof with Bat Shadow.

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"300 years ago at the Vampire Academy in Transylvania, I showed some vampires my flying tricks but they all laughed at me and said it was ridiculous" Bat Nebula said and morphed back to a hedgehog.

"I'm sorry to hear that Nebula" Bat Shadow said and also morphed back to a hedgehog.

"It's okay. I once remember where vampires freaked out when they saw I had a reflection in the mirror. And they all say that dhampirs are freaks" Nebula said.

"You are no freak, Nebula. I remember one time that normal mobian kids thought I had blood around my mouth but I was actually having tomatoes" Shadow said.

"Tomatoes?" Nebula said.

"Yup, tomatoes. But I don't eat tomatoes anymore. Just blood mixed food" Shadow said.

"Like bloodied steak?" Nebula guessed.

Shadow nodded, "Yes" he said.

"I see. Dhampirs eat normal food and drink blood" Nebula said.

"I know" Shadow said. They both laid on their backs and looked at the star full sky.

-

With Sonic and Amy, they were at the hill and howled at the moon.

"AAAAAARRRRRROOOOOOOOOO!!!!" Both howled loudly.

"I never felt so alive!" Amy said.

"That's why I always love howling at the moon!" Sonic said.

"I can tell why" Amy giggled.

"You know Ames, I never had a good roommate like you before. If I already haven't said that" Sonic said.

"You have and now what do you have in plan now?" Amy asked Sonic.

"We could play tag" Sonic said.

"You never catch me Sonikku!" Amy ran away.

"We'll see" Sonic chuckled and used his super speed to catch up to her.

"Tag! You are it!" Sonic said and ran away in normal speed from Amy. Amy grins and ran after Sonic.