Singing Performance

"What exactly are you trying to do, Tails?" Knuckles asking the Frankenstien two-tailed fox what he's trying to create in his mad science lab.

"I'm gonna bring my iCoffin to life" Tails said.

"Looks funny to me" Knuckles said seeing the smile on its face.

"Wait and see" Tails said, placing the iCoffin down.

"For a cellphone to talk feels weird to me. And what is it for? A science project?" Knuckles asked.

"Yes" Tails.

"Now watch how I bring it to life!" Tails laughed like a mad scientist for a few seconds while Knuckles just stares.

"MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" Tails laughed like a maniac as he shocks the phone. Knuckles takes cover when a bright light engulfs Tails. When it died out, Tails removes his googles waiting for any movements.

"Do you always laugh like that every time you bring things to life?" Knuckles floats out of his hiding spot.

"Shhh.... Wait for it" Tails hushed. He squints his eyes until he saw his iCoffin move its cable arms, "It's alive! IT'S ALIVE!" Tails cheered.

It then sits up and looks at Tails, its smile widens, "Dada?" It spoke with a toddler voice.

"Oh boy. So cute!" Knuckles saw the iCoffin stand up observing its surroundings and them.

"Yeah. I bet I get a golden star piece in science" Tails said.

"Maybe" Knuckles said.

-

"Since I'm your roommate, chameleon. I don't want you sneaking up on me" Hex said to her poltergeist chameleon roommate.

"Alright alright!" Espio made himself visible and got to his bed, "I just love disappearing into thin air" Espio said.

"How wonderful" Hex said sarcastically and has orange juice from her genie magic powers.

"It is not a bad thing though" Espio said.

"Maybe but I've seen most poltergeists like to prank monsters. Not in a harmless prank that is" Hex said.

"What? I never hurt anyone in my pranks. I just like to scare others" Espio disappeared and lifts up a laptop on a desk.

"Sometimes in life scaring victims can be harmful if they have a heart attack" Hex said, drinking her orange juice.

"Then it means to be careful" Espio said. He picked up one of his throwing stars and tossed it to a target hanging on the wall.

Hex rolled her eyes and summons her golden lamp, making it grow to the size of a bed. Lucky for her she can come out of the lamp without having someone to rub her lamp because she's a free genie, "Whatever you say, Espio" she said genie tail sucks her in the lamp.

"You're funny Hex" Espio said.

-

Amy and Sonic were back from their date and they held hands together. Knuckles appeared through the floor and saw them holding hands, "You're....a couple?!" he squealed like a girl in excitement.

"Aahh!! Uhhh....." Sonic and Amy quickly moved their hands away, "No"

"Don't lie to me" Knuckles gets a sly smile.

Sonic and Amy didn't answer and passes through him. They closed the door to their room and looks at each other.

"Phew. Why does he always get in our way?" Sonic said.