Not Ready To Be Marked

Last night was the best night that Shadow had with Nebula. Right now he's in his bed coffin with the lid open and a bit distracted again he couldn't get out of his lovey dovey trance.

"Not again" Silver chuckled and shook his head.

"He's still distracted again? I've never seen him like this" Espio said.

"Her lips" Was all Shadow could say in his trance.

"Someone is in love" Silver said.

"Is it me or is his fangs exposing out?" Espio saw Shadow's fangs growing a little.

"Yeah, I noticed. Which is normal for male vampires when they fall in love. Meaning when they find their true love they mark the female as his. But I know Shadow has to wait when the time is right" Silver said.

Shadow then snaps out of the trance and looks at Silver and Espio, "What are you staring at?" He asked them.

"Nothing. Just wondering when you were gonna wake up from your lovey dovey reality" Silver said.

"It happens to every vampire when they desire for a bride. But I wait for that" Shadow said.

"Is that so?" Silver asked.

"And I thought vampires desire for a mortal bride" Espio said.

"Well Nebula is a dhampir" Shadow said.

"Never mind" Silver shrugs it off.

"I better get going" Espio said ad floats into the wall, phasing through it.

Silver simply hovers in the air while sitting in Indian style, "Man, I really need to get my nail claws trimmed. But I hate going to the beauty salon"

Shadow simply stares at him. Making Silver a little confused, "What? I do. It's for girls"

"Well you better not use nail polish" Shadow said.

"I don't do that" Silver said.

"I thought so" Shadow said to him, folding his arms.

"Shut up" Silver rolled his eyes, "Anyways, it's time to head outside because Sonic and Amy wants to play fetch"

"Alright then" Shadow gets up.

-

Moments later outside, Sonic and Amy were in wolf forms again ready to play fetch, "Okay you two, get ready to catch the stick" Silver held up a stick causing the two to wag their tails in excitement.

"Hah hah hah hah" Wolf Sonic pants in excitement.

"Get ready! FETCH!!!" Silver threw the stick to make the two wolves run after it to see who gets it first.

"Who's gonna get it first?" Shadow asked.

"I'll say Amy" Silver said.

Wolf Sonic was closing in to the stick and was about to pick it up when Wolf Amy got it first, "What?!" he said.

"Hehehe!" Wolf Amy giggled and ran away. But Wolf Sonic ran in front of her and grabs the stick playing a tug of tug war.

"Oh, it's on!" Wolf Sonic smirked.

"GRRRRRR!!!!" Wolf Amy pulled the stick back but Wolf Sonic pulls it. Shadow and Silver saw them fight over it, "Here we go again" they both said at the same time. Wolf Sonic got the stick and ran away with the stick.

"Ah man!" Wolf Amy ran after him. As she did she managed to catch up with Wolf Sonic and pounced onto him and they rolled down the hill, "I got you my blue wolf"