Helping Out

The next day, Sonic and his friends thought of what they can do to help normies with their jobs and activities. That way they can show them how they're not scary or evil in that sort of way. But to show the world what monsters really do in their life in the monster world.

"Okay guys, you all know what to do when helping normies with their jobs or activities. So just be casual than scary" Sonic tells his friends.

"Yes. I promise myself to use magic for good" Rouge said.

"Exactly. But it's not about what we can do for them but to also show them what we monsters do in life in the monster world. That way they can fully understand what our talents and powers do to help with our lives" Sonic explained.

"Yup. Like me can be in or out the lamp whenever I love to" Hex said.

"And that I can recharge or bring any technology to life using my electricity" Tails said.

"Yeah, but we gotta be very careful from almost being too popular. We don't wanna cause paparazzi to make us famous. It's about being who we really are, not to become a famous celebrity" Nebula said.

"That is true. Too much fans will be very difficult to escape from" Sonic said.

"I hate crazy photographers" Knuckles sighs.

"Then let's get moving" Sonic said.

"You're right" Amy said.

"All right. And good luck, guys" Shadow said.

Everyone went in separate ways in the normal city.

-

Sonic was walking on the sidewalk in the city; looking for what can really help with jobs or activities to help normies. His main talent is talking to canines, his speed, and wolf instincts. He sure loves monster dogs in the monster world but he never did talk to normal dogs in the normal world. Maybe there's still a chance to talk to one.

"Hmm.....maybe an animal shelter might work. But I hope the manager or whoever they are called will trust me. I know humans and mobians can't talk or understand non-mobian animals" Sonic said.

He walks in to the store and sees a litter of puppies in a cage with their mother wanting to play with her but she just want to sleep.

"Awww cute" Sonic awed.

In his ears he heard them say: "Mommy get up we wanna play with you!"

"Can I help you with something?" The manager of the shelter asked Sonic.

Sonic turned his attention from the puppies to him, "Well.....you already know me from the Eggman incident. Since I'm a werehog I can talk to canines. I mean have you ever thought of what dogs are really saying to you? Just curious" Sonic asked.

"Well I always wondered what emotions they have right now" The manager said.

"I can tell these wire fox terrier puppies want attention from their mother. Like they wanna play or do something fun" Sonic said and also points at the other adult dogs, "And over there they are saying that they hopefully will have an owner soon. But what they really want for an owner is to have a good heart, good caring, and someone to fully trust" he explained.

"Wow. How can you understand them so well?" The manager asked.

"I can hear them talk in English. Kinda like that Dr. Doolittle movie. But I can only understand canines" Sonic explained, "I mean you know what I am and I wanna help you understand dogs. That way you can learn more about them. And maybe they can also understand and trust people too" Sonic said.