Eggman Escapes

I don't own the song "Try Everything". It belongs to Shakira.

------------------------------

3 Weeks Later

The monster gang was getting along with the normies very well and that they're not scared of them anymore. The normies were learning very well and saw that these monsters aren't evil or scary as they thought they were but what they saw in them that they were sweet, kind, and very honest.

"I'm so glad that the normies is accepting us" Amy said to Sonic.

"Yup and now our werehog forms is not scary for them" Sonic said.

"Yup. Children will just see us as playful dogs" Amy joked.

"Good one, Ames" Sonic said.

"This also reminds me of the song I listened to 3 days ago. Try Everything by Shakira. The song expresses how we make mistakes but we can fix them" Silver said, listening to the song with his iCoffin.

"Catchy huh?" Sonic guessed.

"Yup you should listen to it too" Silver gave thumbs up.

"Okay then" Sonic said.

Silver plays the song from his iCoffin for his friends to hear it.

I won't give up, no I won't give in

Till I reach the end

And then I'll start again

Though I'm on the lead

I wanna try everything

I wanna try even though I could fail

Sonic started to smile to the song and dances a little to it with Amy, "That song is catchy" he said.

"Yeah Sonikku. I love it" Amy said. She closes her eyes and began doing her wild dance again. Just in case if there's a spotlight again; so she had her eyes closed.

"What are you doing?" Sonic asked.

"Dancing without going wild. I have to be sure no spotlight nearby" Amy said.

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh

Try everything

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh

Try everything

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh

Try everything

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh

Amy then grabs Sonic's arm and spins around with him and held him close, "Ruff ruff" she barked in normal calm voice.

"Grrrrr" Sonic growls flirty. He takes her hand and spins her around and catches her holding her.

"Whoa, I never seen you do that" Shadow said.

"New to me" Sonic said.

"Really?" Shadow tilts his head.

"Yup" Sonic nodded.

Pretty soon after the song ends, the lovers stopped dancing, "Well, that was worth dancing to it" Sonic said.

"Take your time finding good songs" Silver said.