Captured

The next morning at the cafeteria, the gang but Knuckles and Espio was coughing from the scent of ghost pepper that Knuckles is having. But he doesn't know is that ghost peppers are extremely hot.

"Dude, where the hell did you get that damn pepper?!" Shadow coughed too hard.

"From the market in Monster city" Knuckles said eating one ghost pepper.

"Then next time don't eat it in here!" Shadow said, "And if you do, don't drink water to put out your burning mouth because that won't work" he chuckled.

"Wanna bet?" Knuckles drank some water but it caused him to glow bright red due to it heating it even more, "GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!"

He quickly tried drinking more water to put it out in his mouth but that only made it worse.

Sonic then hands him a glass of milk, "Drink this. It's better" He said. Knuckles drank it and the 'fire' was dead.

"I told you that water didn't work" Shadow laughed so hard he fell backwards and on the floor. Knuckles makes a grumpy face as Shadow laughed.

Espio shook his head at this, "Not so funny is it"

"HAHAHAHAHA! Gosh I haven't laughed for so long!" Shadow gets up and stops laughing.

"For thousands of years?" Sonic teased.

"Sorta" Shadow said.

"Now there's some sense of fun in you" Sonic snickered.

"Whatever" Shadow said.

Sonic then resumes having his food along with the others. He noticed that Scourge was nowhere to be seen, "I don't smell any of Scourge's scent, guys"

"Hmmm odd" Silver scratches his head behind his forelocks.

Amy was however relieved, "Which means he is probably out on a walk" Amy shrugs.

"I don't like this. Something is not right" Sonic said.

"What do you mean?" Amy was curious. Without replying, Sonic turns into a wolf and started to search for Scourge, "Sonic where are you going?" Amy saw Wolf Sonic run away to search. She turns into a wolf and follows him to where he goes.

"Should we follow?" Espio asked them.

The rest of the gang agreed and they left the cafeteria to find out what the two are searching for clues of Scourge.

"Sonic, you can't just search him on your own! What if he's setting a trap?" Wolf Amy keeping up with Wolf Sonic.

"I'll take that risk, Ames" Wolf Sonic said while holding his nose in the air.

"Scourge is not smart but he's very sneaky, Sonic" Wolf Amy said.

Wolf Sonic nods and they got to Scourge's room to see if he's there but he wasn't, "Hmm strange. I am pretty sure he was here yesterday" Wolf Sonic sniffs around.

"Perhaps my badass scary threat scared him off the other day?" Silver said.

"Maybe. I might have searched in vain" Wolf Sonic morphs back and heads out of the room, "Might not get into his business" Sonic shrugs.

"Wait, everyone quiet!" Rouge stopped and thought she heard something miles away. She goes up to the window to hear something. Shadow morphs into a bat to hear things like a bat too.

"What is it you hear?" Nebula asked.

"That sound, the kind of sound is metallic" Rouge listened.

"No. It's a lot more than just metallic" Bat Shadow said.

"If it's made of metal silver, I'm out" Sonic gulped in fear.