Childhood Memories

While having a great camp in the forest at night, Sticks was playing her Native Indian flute. Everyone was listening as she played it.

"Amazing" Amy thought.

Sticks then played the flute a little louder and moves it to the left and then up. She finished playing to a lower pitch before getting up bowing.

Her friends clapped in amazement from hearing their wendigo friend playing a flute.

"Wow that was beautiful" Sonic said.

"Thank you" Sticks said.

"Now, who's got a great childhood story to tell us?" Sonic asked.

"I'll go first since I still remember my first time learning to fly like a bat as a child" Shadow said.

(Shadow's Memory Flashback)

50 year-old Shadow or you can say physically 5-year-old Shadow was in learning to fly like a bat in Vampire Kids school in Transylvania. But the only problem is that he gets nervous.

"Okay, okay, don't panic, ignore the bullies" Young Shadow said quietly to himself.

"Young child, time to learn to transform into a bat for your first time" a female vampire teacher said.

"Okay" Young Shadow nods, he closes his eyes to get ready to transform. In a puff he was turned into a bat and he tries to fly only to spin around and crash on the floor, "Ugh! I'm okay!" he flaps hard to hover up. He then flew up higher and tries out to dive in the air to then fly up, "I'm flying! I'm really flying!"

(End of Shadow's story)

"And that's how I learned to fly" Shadow said.

"Amazing. Anyone else got stories?" Sonic said.

"Well.....ever since I was a very slow clumsy zombie I took training fitness to help my body do all types of locomotion. Climbing, walking, running, and so forth" Silver said.

"What's locomotion?" Knuckles asked stupidly.

"Oh for god's sake it's what Silver just said" Rouge said shaking her head.

"Well I literally have no brain" Knuckles said.

"It took me like 3 years of doing fitness as a kid. The treadmill was the hardest thing to do since the beginning" Silver said.

(Silver's Memory Flashback)

Young Silver was walking too slow to the Kids' Training Fitness place. But every time he walks too slow, uncaring older monster kids bump into him rudely.

"Hey watch it slow-brainer!" A big zombie said to him.

"Sorry man" Young Silver said. His hands began glowing and he used it to make his whole body walk normally to the other zombies' confusion. He ignores them and got to the place and opens the door to head in.

Once he got in he saw all monsters exercise and he takes a deep breath. He gets to the rings to hang from them to lift himself up. Being a zombie, Young Silver doesn't strain and he swung around the rings.

"He's gonna loooooose a limb!" a child Minotaur laughed.

Young Silver then let go of the rings and he lands onto a mattress to then get up. He adjusted his arms and then headed to the treadmill. But he hears the monster bullies picking on him. Everywhere he goes to he still gets picked on and tries harder to ignore them. But he can't take it anymore.