Marked

A while later after having some fun in the pool, Sonic was getting very nervous that tonight is a Blue Moon. Meaning that when the full moon turns blue, the male werewolves will go into wild instincts to mark the female.

"Okay, don't get too carried away" He said to himself, thinking of how Amy will react.

"Let me guess. The Blue Moon is tonight?" Amy asked.

"Yeah...and you know what that means" Sonic sighs.

"Yes. But Sonic, it's perfectly normal for werewolves. I know you said you don't wanna hurt my neck but your instincts are telling you to do that so that no other male will mark me. My dad once told me his story of how he met my mom. During a Blue Moon he marked her because he loved her and would do anything to protect her from other male werehogs. He said that when a female is marked, the males will know that they'll have to find someone else to mark" Amy explained to her blue hedgehog lover.

"Okay. Here goes nothing. Turn to a wolf" Sonic said.

"Alright then" Amy turns into a wolf to let Sonic bite-mark her.

Sonic in wolf form gulps and leans in to Wolf Amy's next to mark her, "Grrrrrr!" he growled lowly and bites the pink wolf's neck.

Wolf Amy winced in pain when Wolf Sonic's teeth pierced her skin, "OW!" she flinched and Wolf Sonic let go off her. She whimpers slightly and morphs back to a hedgehog.

Wolf Sonic did the same and saw his pink roommate wincing a little, "Sorry"

"Well I'm marked now my love" Amy said, hugging Sonic who returned the favor. Also making Sonic's tail wag rapidly.

"Oh man!" Sonic groans in annoyance.

"Sonikku, it's completely normal" Amy said.

"I know. I just have to get used to it" Sonic chuckled shyly.

"Hehehehe" Amy nuzzled on Sonic's chest.

Sonic held her by the waist, "You are so cute Ames" he said.

Eventually they saw the sun setting down, making the hedgehogs transform into werehogs. They then looked into each other's green eyes.

"Ames, shall we?" Sonic asked, gesturing to the grass hills.

"Sure" Amy said.

Later they laid on the grass stargazing and saw the full moon turning blue, "Blue Moon" Sonic said.

"It's so beautiful" Amy said.

"Yes. At least vampires mark their mates at a different time I think" Sonic said.

"Sometimes they do it when there's a Blood Moon" Amy said.

"But that's every century or what?" Sonic wondered.

"Possibly" Amy said.

"I wonder how Shadow is doing. He's been a little stressed for a few days to be ready when to mark Nebula" Sonic said.

"Who knows" Amy shrugs.

-

Shadow was in his coffin with wide open eyes, thinking of when he shall mark Nebula. But he's still not sure of himself he should do it now or wait until he's ready. He touched his fangs and felt that they are getting sharper and pointy.

Silver walked in the dorm room and noticed that Shadow is in deep thoughts, "Not again" he muttered and walks up to his vampire roommate, "You know you're gonna get stressed every time you think of wanting to mark Nebula"