Let's Play Fetch

The next day was a no class day again. Everyone at College was settling down having their own free time. Silver was looking at Shadow's class ring collection in his ring display box.

"Jeez, how many centuries have you been to different high schools?" Silver asked.

"Well depending on my age I have been in I got my first school in the fourteenth century" Shadow said.

"Damn. But no high schools existed during the time of the Vikings" Silver said.

"No lockers, no gym, no electricity, and no school buses" Shadow said.

"Can you recall a memory, like you been sword fighting or something during these times?" Silver asked.

"You can say I did indeed sword fight training. I was among the best back then" Shadow said, "Aside from that. The only problem is that vampires go to school at night time. I'm sure you know why at night time"

"The sunlight?" Silver said.

"Yes. At least it was not at normal school" Shadow said.

"Any friends you knew?" Silver asked.

"Well, some but they weren't vampires. Same problem like Blaze when she said that her ancient friends grew old and die" Shadow said.

"You really hate being immortal?" Silver asked.

"Eh, to a degree" Shadow said, "Can't get rid of immortality on a vampire. Vampires are born with it"

"Hey, guys!" Knuckles appeared through the wall.

"AAAAHHH!!!" Shadow and Silver screamed in high-pitch. Silver jumped in Shadow's arms.

"Who said about immortality? I will live forever being a ghost" Knuckles said, "And you two look funny holding each other" He saw Silver in Shadow's grasp.

"How many times are you gonna sneak up on us? Do you ever learn to knock on the door?!" Shadow hissed angrily and puts Silver down.

"I'm still working on it" Knuckles said.

Shadow gave an annoyed groan and shook his head, "What is it that you want?"

"Our werehog pals wants to play fetch with us" Knuckles said.

"Oh this should be interesting" Shadow smirks, taking out his tennis ball.

-

Outside, Sonic as a wolf wagged his tail rapidly being so excited.

"I just hope it's not a stick this time. I can't resist the stick" Amy said.

"I'm expecting the tennis ball" Wolf Sonic said, nuzzling on Amy's neck.

Then Knuckles, Silver and Shadow arrived, "Okay, let's get started guys" Shadow smirks.

"Oh, hell. I don't like that look on your face. What are you up to?" Wolf Sonic growled lowly.

"Fetch the ball!" Shadow threw the tennis ball away. This made Wolf Sonic really crazy about the ball.

"Sonic, look out!" Amy yelled out.

"UGH!!" Wolf Sonic accidently ran into a tree. He fell down and then he shakes his head, looking around to find the ball, "Where is it?" He kept looking until he saw Amy running with the ball, "No you don't!" He ran after her, "That's my ball!"

"Ladies first!" Amy teased.

"Fine!" Wolf Sonic mutters.

"Oh, Sonic! Fetch!" Shadow threw the Frisbee in the air.