Graduation

3 days later; the graduation ceremony has come and the monster students are already wearing their black witch-like graduation outfits. Everyone was at the ceremony while the family and relatives are at the bleachers.

"I'm so looking forward to this!" Amy cheered.

"Me too Ames. The sweet life is this close!" Sonic said hugging her.

"And for the graduation I got the confetti" Amy took out a confetti pipe.

"YAY!" Sonic cheered.

"I'm telling you, Rouge. This graduation witch-like gown is embarrassing!" Knuckles wearing his witch-like graduation outfit.

"Why everyone has it" Rouge folds her arms.

"I'm no witch I'm a ghost" Knuckles complained.

"I think you look like a wizard" Rouge said.

"Hmph!" Knuckles scoffed in annoyance, "It's like I'm cursed into wearing a witch outfit" he said sarcastically.

"Witches don't cast curses. They cast magic spells. And spells don't work or fix curses" Rouge rolled her eyes.

"Whatever" Knuckles said.

Shadow was with Nebula and they prepared for a selfie; they hissed with their fangs and took a picture, "Looks good" Nebula looks at their picture.

"Especially you my lady" Shadow said.

"Aww....you're such a gentleman" Nebula smiled.

"No worries Nebs" Shadow smiles back. They saw Hex talking with Espio.

"So Espio what are your plans after college?" Hex asked.

"Going back to the normal world I guess. I mean you saw how happy we were in the normal world" Espio said.

"Yeah, I can think of spending time there too, the rug makers need an expert like me" Hex said.

"I'll figure what job suits me" Espio said.

"You did try the Japanese restaurant. That would be an awesome job for you" Hex said to him.

"That's right. Say Tails, what's your plan?" Espio then asks Tails.

"Helping with computers" Tails said.

"I'm not sure what I will do after college" Sticks said.

"You'll figure something out" Espio said.

-

Soon, everyone gathered to their seats as the graduation ceremony has begun by the college headmaster doing the speech, "Welcome everyone. Today is the day you all graduate; you'll soon receive your diplomas and soon after you can go to your families and to celebrate" The headmaster began his speech for them, "And as for now, first monster to come up here will be....Sonic T. Werehog" He calls up Sonic.

Sonic stands up from his chair and walks up to the stage to get his diploma and picture. His family, friends, and everyone cheered out for him.

Sonic waves back and gets up to the microphone, "Thank you all for this year, I'm gonna miss college" Sonic had a short speech, "AARROOOOOOO!!!!!" he howled.

"Back at my high school graduation, the zombies were too slow to walk up to get their diplomas. It took them like 5 minutes to get their diplomas" Silver said to his mummy girlfriend.

"Oh really?" Blaze asked.

"Silver Venice Zombie" The headmaster called him out.

"That's me" Silver gets up and walks in normal speed to get his diploma and picture.