Back To The Normal World

Today, Sonic and his friends received a letter from the normal world to come back again for saving innocent lives from the incident of Dr. Eggman. And of course, to explore their world again like last time.

"This is gonna get exciting guys!" Sticks said.

"Yeah. I so wanna join a disco party!" Silver said.

"It's a lot different than monster style, guys. But yeah, it's gonna be a lot fun in the normal world" Nebula smiled.

"But we gotta be very careful with children. We don't wanna scare them" Rouge said.

"Yup. Especially when Amy and I are werehog forms" Sonic said.

"You got a point there Sonic" Amy said.

"So, now let's pack our stuff, we're going to Station Square" Espio said.

"Yup. This is gonna be gre--....Oh, come on!" Silver growled under his breath that his detached arm is crawling again but in super speed it was actually helping to pack some stuff for Silver. In 5 seconds of packing for Silver, it gave him thumbs up, "Whoa, um, thanks" Silver said to his detached arm.

It then allowed Silver to reattach it and he then picks up his case.

"Well I got a really helping hand" Silver said, "But when we get to the normal world, don't get detached because normies will get terrified. Trust me, normies are not undead like me" he said to his arm.

"Same goes for me if any of my stitches goes off" Tails said.

Sonic saw Amy picking out a brochure that came in with the letter,

"Hmm....there's a lot of amazing things around the normal city" Amy said.

"So Ames, what are you interested at viewing first?" Sonic asked.

"I want to shop something nice. Like a souvenir or something" Amy said.

"I would like recommend the beach" Sonic said, "Normal style that is"

"Sure Sonikku. I would like to see how the sea view is there and get a tan" Amy said.

"And I might try out surfing" Sonic said, "Except I haven't tried it due to having aquaphobia"

"But you have swim with me Sonic" Amy reminded him.

"Well the sea can be wild compared to the pool" Sonic said.

"True. But we'll figure something out. Right now let's pack" Amy said.

The monster friends get to their rooms to pack.

-

In Sonic and Amy's room, they packed in their backpacks, "I know that in the normal world is gonna be a lot different than our world. I just don't wanna embarrass myself with my wild instincts. Every time I get distracted with fetching, I go crazy" Sonic said, hoping that he won't embarrass himself in front of the normal beings.

"Whatever we do, stay away from the dog field" Amy said.

"Got it" Sonic nods. He packed the last he need and zips his backpack shut, "I mean we do look like normies at day time but still have wolf instincts"

"I know. Well I am glad that Eggman is out of our way" Amy said.

"And Scourge too as well" Sonic said and carries his luggage bag, "Well, now let's head to the normal world"

Amy picked up hers and follows him.

Their friends soon joined them having packed their luggage as well, ready to get to Normal World. They were heading to the subway train that's heading to Station Square.