Tickets to Bloodway

Nebula was getting her morning food in the cafeteria. But showed some nervousness that the vampires are a little close to her. She gets scared if they see that she has a reflection. "Okay okay don't panic" Nebula said quietly to herself and took some pancakes.

"Oh, what's wrong, Dhampir? Can't be like one of us?" a male human vampire laughed.

"Yeah, she's got a reflection that freaks us out!" a female cat vampire said.

Nebula dropped her tray of food, feeling so humiliated and her body froze up. Shadow saw the whole thing and got angry at the bully vampires, "You should be ashamed for bullying a dhampir like that!" Shadow snapped. Nebula was still frozen up by humiliation and ended up tumbling over, but Shadow caught her.

"Oh, look. She's frozen like a statue" the vampire dog laughed.

"Shut up!" Shadow backhands him and knocked out one of his fangs.

"OW!" The vampire dog screamed.

Shadow hissed in anger as his red eyes glowed, "If I ever see any of you vampires bullying her again I'll shove your asses straight in the harsh sunlight! GOT IT?!?!"

The vampires gulp in fright except the vampire dog that held a napkin for his lost fang.

"I gotta get her to my room" Shadow carried Nebula.

-

20 minutes later, Nebula was still frozen up and is laying down on Shadow's coffin bed, "She's still frozen, Shads. She hasn't moved for like 20 minutes" Silver said.

"I guess we should tend to her while she recovers" Shadow said. He looks at Nebula and saw how innocent and cute she looked.

"Or perhaps a kiss could break the spell" Silver teased, "Like Sleeping Beauty"

"Very funny" Shadow scoffed.

That was until Nebula starts to move and morphed into a bat uncontrollably, "What just happened? How did I end up in here?" she flapped her wings to hover.

"You don't remember? Some mean vampires laughed at you for you have a reflection and made fun of it" Shadow said.

"I hope you told them off" Bat Nebula said.

"I did Nebula. You are safe now. By the way I brought breakfast for you to your room" Shadow said.

Bat Nebula squeaked in happiness and morphed back to a hedgehog, "Thanks"

"You're welcome, Nebula" Shadow said.

-

Sonic was at the cafeteria with Amy talking about what just happened, "Did you see what happened, Ames?" Sonic asked Amy about when Nebula froze in fright.

"Yes I did. Those vampire bullies got what they deserved. I'm glad Shadow is taking care of her" Amy said, looking down at her food.

Silver was unaffected by those zombie bullies carrying a plate of brains, "Hmph. Doesn't work on me anymore" he chuckled and crossed his arms.

"Uhhhhhhh?" the zombies moan in confusion and walks away.

Silver chuckled at this and takes his own food but Scoria bumped into him on purpose, "Ugh!"

"Oopsie. Lo siento, Silver. I didn't see you. Perhaps your undead brain is making you clumsy" Scoria laughed.

"Grrr!!!" Silver stands up, "Just shut up and get out of my face, puta muerta!" he growled.

"Okay then Silver. But I will come back" Scoria leaves. Silver groans in discomfort and heads to Amy and Sonic, mumbling in Italian incoherently.

"So Scoria is toying with you again?" Amy asked Silver.