Dhampir

The next day in Ancient History class, Blaze had to bring her important organ to class because her teacher told her to. Her organ was in her golden small treasure-chest-like box. She could hear it beating inside like a pulse. It was her heart. Usually Blaze has it inside all the time. But now she had to remove it and put it in a box for the class. Her lungs were still breathing.

"I just hope I can put my heart back inside me when class is over" Blaze mumbled in annoyance. She carried her golden box and canopic jars to the class room and placed them on the teacher's desk, "There. Now I really need the heart soon after I have my presentation" Blaze said.

Silver, Shadow, and Sonic walks in the classroom but appeared with very static fur and quills.

"What the hell? What happened to you, boys?" Blaze asked.

"It was an accident. I woke up with too much electricity in me and it shocked them" Tails chuckled nervously.

"But at least we didn't get paralyzed" Silver said, a little static from his quills.

"Yzzzzzzz....yeah" Sonic said with buzzing words.

"Well at least I didn't blow up by an overload" Tails said.

The bell rings as class got started and everyone got seated, "Okay class, today we will be learning about Ancient Egypt. And Miss Blaze will show what type of organs were removed and whose who were not removed" the Anubis teacher showed the canopic jars.

"Now who can tell me what types of organs was removed and placed in canopic jars?" the Anubis teacher asked.

"Lungs, stomach, intestines, and liver" Silver said.

"Good. And why do they keep the heart?" the Anubis teacher asked.

"Because Ancient Egyptians think the dead one needs it for the afterlife" Blaze said, "And that mummies are undead monsters, the heart is what keeps the mummy alive. If the heart is stabbed, the mummies will be dead"

"Ah, yes. Every mummy's heart is the source that makes them alive. As you can see that Blaze's heart has a pulse" the teacher opens the box to show the class the heart pumping and beating like a real heartbeat.

"Cool" Sonic said.

"And as for some mummies, they get a much decorated sarcophagus" The teacher showed an image of it.

"Whoa!" Sticks was amazed.

"Any questions?" The teacher asked.

"Do mummies become alive again to eat others to regain human form?" Sticks asked.

"Well....no. Not exactly. That's just in movies" the Anubis teacher said.

"Sorry" Sticks smiled nervously.

"Anyone else?" The Anubis teacher asked.

"Oh, um, what type of spices are used in the mummy?" Shadow asked.

"Among them were cassia and cinnamon, used during the wrapping" the teacher said.

A while later after class was over, the Anubis teacher gives the canopic jar and the heart back to Blaze, "Thank you. Now if you excuse me I need to put my heart back" Blaze said, heading back to her room to insert her heart back into her, where it was safe. It connected with the veins and Blaze wraps her healing hole.

"Finally. Now my canopic jars in a safe place" Blaze said, putting her jars in her sarcophagus bed.

"Hey, Blaze" Silver standing near the open door.

"Aah!" Blaze got startled.

"Oh, sorry Blaze. How are you really?" Silver walks inside.

"Doing okay" Blaze said shyly.