Chapter 25

Mr Brightside-Cover by The Vamps

I wake up the next morning feeling like I got the best sleep in my whole life. I open my eyes to see Mr Blue Eyes looking down at me. I pull back "creeper much?" I ask getting up as I yawn and stretch my arms out. Jake's eyes widen and he grabs my arms and shoves them back to my side. I give him a confused look "don't do that" he says. I'm too just-woke-up to figure out what his problem is so I shrug and walk off to the bathroom.

After washing my face and brushing my teeth and hair, I walk back into my bedroom to see that Jake is gone. I frown a little but don't let it bother me. After making sure my blinds are closed, I change into some jeans and a Parachute t-shirt not in the mood for dressing up and I head outside and get into my car, driving off to school.

I go through the day holding Brandon's hand and giving him small and sometimes not so small kisses, and letting him walk me to class, basically, I be the perfect girlfriend, but inside guilt is eating me alive. I'm gonna bet most of you think I'm over reacting, that I did nothing wrong, that I'm being dramatic, maybe I am, but that still doesn't make the guilt go away.

I mean I know by technical terms I never cheated, I didn't kiss Jake, I pushed him away, I told him he's sleeping on the floor, but then I wanted him to kiss me so bad, and I forced myself to push him off, and I not only let him but asked him to sleep in my bed with me.

I felt like a cheater wether I cheated or not. So when lunch comes, Brandon is walking with me with his hand holding mine. I feel really bad, like I need to make it up to him, so I pull him away from the lunchroom doors and into a empty classroom "what are you-" he starts to say but I shush him by pushing him against a wall and pressing my lips to his.

He doesn't even hesitate, he wraps his arms around me and pulls me closer. He pokes my lips with his tongue and this time I accept his invitation and open up. His tongue rubs against mine. I've never done this before, but I follow suit by doing what he does.

He grips my waist as he kisses me deeper, and after a moment his hands start pulling at my shirt. What was he doing? Was he trying to have sex? Seriously? In a school classroom? He pulls my shirt up over my head. I don't know what to do, how do I stop him? Should I stop him? I don't feel like I'm ready for this but maybe I am, I don't know.

He pulls his shirt off over his head and flings it aside, picking me up and setting me on top of a desk. I look down at his stomach. His abs are not as tan or defined as Jake's. I suddenly feel myself blush for thinking about Jake while I'm with Brandon and feel even more guilty. I decide right then that I should just do it.

His hands find my bra clasp, just as he's about to unhook it, the door to the classroom opens and we both jerk our heads over expecting to see a teacher there but instead find Jake.

I feel my cheeks heat to a deep crimson color. Jake looks furious as he looks at Brandon and I's half naked bodies. He walks over and throws our shirts at us. He doesn't say a word, but his eyes show it all. He's annoyed, angry, and disappointed.

I silently put my shirt back on, my cheeks are stained red from embarrassment. Brandon huffs loudly, not caring to show that he's angry that Jake stopped what almost happened "thanks a lot man" Brandon growls sarcastically to Jake. Jake's eyes leave mine to stare down Brandon. Before I know what's happening, Jake has Brandon pressed up against the wall. Jake has a few inches on Brandon and he definitely is more built than him.

"I wouldn't mess with me right now if I were you" Jake growls in Brandon's face. At first Brandon looks scared but he quickly regains his composure when he looks over at me, he probably doesn't want to look like a wimp in front of "his girl" so he turns back to Jake and shoves him hard "whatever man, don't be mad just because you're jealous that she picked me over you" Brandon brags smirking at Jake.