My Idea! + Q/A questions

Sooooooo the answer to the question you've all been waiting for!!!! Am I going to write a sequel to the Blue Eyes book?
🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁

No.

One of my readers wrote me on my message board and they gave me the idea to do a spin off of Blue Eyes

One of my readers wrote me on my message board and they gave me the idea to do a spin off of Blue Eyes. If you don't already know what a spinoff is-it's basically like a sequel to this book but it's not about Bethany/Kamaria and Jake/Adelram anymore.

This book will be called My Forbidden Secret, and it's from Elina, Joshua, and Brenda's POV.
It's going to be about how Elina and Joshua met, and they're whole story in detail instead of being as vague as I had it before. It'll have Elina's struggle in figuring out her powers, being banished from seeing Joshua, how they met, they're relationship, her parents finding out, leaving to go live in the cabin in the woods, giving birth to Kamaria, and even her death by Slyder. And it will be about Brenda finding her boyfriend and future husband Aashray, how she would cover for her sister, and how she would secretly meet up with Elina. And about Joshua and his family life, how he feels towards Elina, the struggles he goes through with not being able to figure out his powers, etc.

Before this reader, I never would have even considered making a new book. I mean, is it just me or are all of the sequels to books always disappointing and not the same? Just me..? Okay. I don't know what it is, it's just too hard to continue on with one story line and one book with the same characters. It always seems too dragged out and overdone, at least to me. Of course there are the exceptions, like; Harry Potter, The Clique,...um yeah that's all I can think of. I swear every other book just ends up getting like that. So I didn't want my book to be like that, I didn't want to overshare Kamaria's welcome or bored my readers, so instead I decided to continue with this series, just different characters. I'm actually looking forward to it a lot!!!

So yeah! I'm really excited, I've already started writing it, but I don't plan on posting it for a pretty long while because this time I want to have at least most of the book finished and edited before I begin updating it so that I can have a routined update time schedule.

Tell me your thoughts please!

Also, I want to have a question and answer chapter, the questions can be about anything in the book. I prefer that you don't ask anything about me personally, but I'll probably answer most if not all, as long as they aren't too personal. But please try to keep your questions focused on the book.

You can ask as many questions as you like and I'll answer every single question I find on this chapter (minus too personal of course) I'll update the chapter with all of my answers later once I've gotten enough questions. So please ask! Thanks.

Ask all questions on this comment section here please 👉🏻

Thanks y'all! Remember to always stay weird because if you don't, God will force your face to grow a beard. He likes weirdos. Keep that in mind, and you will find that God is kind...but only to weirdos. Just kidding. I'm just sleepy...and bored...as I've said before, never a good mixture.

Guess I should stop writing now...but I don't want to. I so don't want to. I just want to keep writing because as soon as I stop, that means this is the real actual end...and I don't want that. I can't take that. I'm not strong enough for this. I've been killed 500 times, so I never had the opportunity to live through something to become stronger like that annoying song always says. I can't do this. Oh gosh I can't. I CANT! I WONT!!! *takes deep breath* I'd like to apologize for that minor freak out, I would just like to inform you that I. LITERALLY. CANNOT. DO. THIS. YET. ('ρ')

I can feel myself drifting to the weird side. Hurry! Exit out of this while you still can!

I-I-I I'M A BARBIE GOOBER! (ROCK!) I'M A KID YOU SAY, IN A BARBIE WORLD! MY WORLD IS PLASTIC, SO IF YOU THINKING THAT YOU'D LIKE TO BE LIKE ME! GO AHEAD AND TRY, IT'S FANTASTIC! YOU CAN BRUSH MY HAIR, AND TRY, THE KID INSIDE WILL SET YOU FREE!
I'M A BARBIE GOOBER! (ROCK!)
YOU'RE A BARBIE GOOBER! (ROCK!)
WE'RE ALL BARBIE GOOBERS! (ROCK!)

Oh my gosh. I'm going to die, that was so embarrassing. I'm so so sorry you had to see that side of me. I'm going to go while I'm still....well...while I'm too far behind to even see what ahead looks like...🙊🤦🏻‍♀️

🙊🤦🏻‍♀️

And for the very last time,

Please comment, read, vote, and promote!!! 😭😭😭