Chapter 51

Somebody to you-Five Seconds of Summer

Woah woah woah what? Princess who now? Yeah my name is Kamaria, but I have absolutely nothing to do with any princess!

"Oh I'm sorry I think you've got me mixed up with another girl, I'm just plain old Kamaria" I insist, letting out a nervous laugh.

Ray's eyebrows furrow in confusion and he looks down at Melina with a small frown. She widens her eyes just slightly. As they're both staring into each other's eyes, she makes small almost unnoticeable movements with her head, and it's not long before I realize they're having a conversation through their thoughts.

"Hey um na-no, none of that telepathy stuff. He's got his information whacked up, correct Melina?" I urge as I step closer to them.

Melina quickly loses eye contact with Ray and gives me a big smile "oh honey, uh, would you mind speaking with Deli for a moment while Ray and I have a quick chat?" She pleads as her eyes shows that she obviously did or said something she wasn't supposed to.

She doesn't wait for my reply as she grabs Ray's hand and drags him away, leaving me standing here stunned and confused.

Surely they're acting suspicious for another reason. Surely this is just some prank.

I don't allow myself to stand here questioning something that I'll never figure out unless I do the thing I don't want to, go and ask Adelram.

"ADELRAM!" I roar as I run up the stairs two at a time. If that son of a female dog didn't tell me something as important as this, I just might chop off his shweaty balls.

Without hesitation I swing open his bedroom door to find Adelram in only his underwear (which by the way he was in the process of taking off)

My eyes widen and I let out a piercing shriek before slamming the door shut forcefully. My cheeks flare with incredible embarrassment, if I had come only seconds later...oh gosh.

I hear laughter behind me and turn around to see Cayden "need a microscope? Don't worry, mine's much larger, than again, you'll be finding out soon enough. Don't wanna ruin the surprise" Cayden jokes winking at me as a playful smirk plays on his lips.

I bury my hands in my face and groan "my gosh Cayden, I really don't need an image like that in my mind" I groan completely and utterly mortified.

"Maybe not, but we both know you want it" he claims wiggling his eyebrows at me suggestively before spinning around on his heels and walking away.

The door to Adelram's room opens and I force myself to look up at the grinning Adelram, casually leaning against the doorframe with his arms crossed.

"You know if you wanted to see me naked that bad, you could have just asked" he assures winking smugly at me.

You wanna know something that's incredibly annoying? I never was much of a blusher before Adelram, for the most part I had avoided it, but now all I do is blush, blush deeper, and somehow blush even deeper.

I scoff trying to pull of a nonchalant act "please, if I wanted to see you naked, all I'd have to do is snap my finger and you'd be naked in bed waiting to follow my every command." I claim feigning  confidence. Adelram grins at me "I think I'm rubbing off on you Princess"

Princess, that one word brings me back to the reason I came roaring up here in the first place, before I saw far more than I wanted.