Chapter 32

Puke-Eminem

I wake the next morning feeling like I hadn't gotten much sleep at all because I woke up so many times through out the night from nightmares of Jake/Slyder. I moan as I get out of bed. Thankful this is Friday so it's the last day of school for a whole weekend. I rub my eyes and yawn. I literally feel like I have only gotten two hours of sleep if that much. I roll over trying to push Abigail but end up falling face down on her mint colored carpet. What the-I some how find the strength to open my eyes and look up at the bed to see that Abigail isn't there. I look around the room, she isn't there. I look in the bathroom, she isn't there. She must be downstairs.

I trudge into the bathroom and splash my face with water. Relishing the feeling of cold water on my sweaty face. Then I brush my teeth using my toothbrush and toothpaste. Abigail and I are at each other's house so much that we leave an extra toothbrush and toothpaste at each other's house along with a shaver, brush, and an extra outfit just in case. Yes, that's how much we go to each other's houses.

After that I slip on my extra outfit which is a maroon shirt tucked into a light blue and black skirt with little designs on it, a silver necklace, black pantyhose, black clunky shoes, and a blue cardigan. Not my cutest outfit, but I couldn't care less.

I quickly throw my hair into a messy bun on top of my hair not bothering to style it. Then I stumble down the stairs and into the kitchen where I find Abigail sitting at the table eating bacon and pancakes, and someone I never ever thought I'd see making them.

Jake.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I yell grabbing a frypan and holding it up, preparing myself to attack him if he takes a step near me or Abigail. Jake looks back at me and gives me a warm smile "Hey Princess, I was just making some breakfast for my girl Abigail. Would you like some?" He asks. I whip my head over to Abigail to see her looking at me with wide eyes "what are you doing with that Beth? Put it down!" She exclaims. What is she talking about? Why is she sitting here in the kitchen eating the food that Jake AKA Slyder made her even after I had just got done telling her everything? And why did Jake say 'my girl' "Abigail what is going on? Is he forcing you to eat this? Did he put a gun to you?" Jake laughs and I jerk the pan over to him. He just smiles again. Abigail stands up and walks over to me. She slowly grabs the pan from my hand and sets it down. "Beth, we obviously need to talk. Come on." She says grabbing my wrist and pulling me up the stairs.

"We'll be right back bae" she tells Jake. Bae?!

Once we're in her room she shuts the door and sits down cross legged on the bed. My mind is reeling with what could possibly be going on. Did Jake put a gun to her? Is this a Abigail clone? Did Abigail somehow forget everything I told her? Abigail smiles at me and pats the bed. I can tell by her face that's she's excited. I sit down and watch her nervously.

"I hope you don't mind but me and Jake are dating." She says and watches my reaction which I'm sure is showing the sheer terror that I'm feeling so she quickly explains "I woke up this morning from the doorbell ringing. I went downstairs to see Jake at the door. I was...angry at him for something I think. But then he walked in and grabbed my hands or something like that I don't know I don't really remember, I guess I'm just too happy with love!" She exclaims with a giggle. "So after staring into my eyes while holding my hands in his for a while, he said that I'm truly a fantastic person and that he'd like to get know me better. Then, get this, he asked me if I'd please be his girlfriend! I of course automatically agreed because have you seen his face? Woohwee. But anyways he started making me breakfast and my oh my he can make some good pancakes." Abigail stops talking as she waits for me to speak back. Even after everything she had told me all I could think about was that first part, where she said that she was angry for 'some reason' and that he held her hands and stared in her eyes or something like that because she can't remember.