II. I Totally Lied To Myself*

Chapter II | I Totally Lied to Myself

The class was a bit longer than I though but nonetheless bearable thanks to having Stiles there.

I can already tell this is going to be an interesting class, Stiles got called on about 4 times to shut up by the teacher and by what I can tel, it's like that every class.

"Wait, where you headed? It's free period." I hear as I begin to walk out the class, the opposite way of him.

"Oh, I'm going to head to my locker and shove this big ass textbook in there." Because hell to the no am I going to hold it all day long.

My feet pick up again, but a hand on my shoulder stops me.

"I can show you where your locker is because you probably won't be able to find that either." A smiek sets on his face and I agree soon enough cause I probably would have taken the entire free period to do so.

After about a 2 minute walk we arrive and get my things in my locker. I really don't want to be the don't-know-what-I-am-doing girl.

"So since you're new and all, I can show you the library and stuff if you want?" His offers are so sweet but I gotta to find my own way. *cue zac efron's verse*

"Thank you for all you've done already but I think I can manage. But hey, I'll see you around?" He looks a bit sad but bids me a goodbye and we go our separate ways.

...

I got lucky with finding the library but with only having one class so far and like zero friends social media gets boring fast, so I gather my thinks and walk around.

And the school is a lot bigger than I thought, and of course I soon get a bit confused and lost.

I exit the building and find a kind of open space. There are cute little trees and benches scattered.

As if there is a giant arrow pointing, I notice Stiles sitting on a bench with others. And after a bit hesitation to intrude, I make my way over to them to get help from Stiles.

"Hey, Stiles!" I arrive with a smile but it soon falls when all the eyes are on me.

"Uh, hi. Sorry to interrupt." They all look at me like I'm some foreign object.

"Guys, this is Camille. She's uh the new girl I was telling you about." He was talking about me to his friends?

They reply back with hellos and smile back.

"This is Isaac, Allison, Lydia and Scott." He points to each one as I memorize their names to their faces.

The strawberry blonde, Lydia, was beyond gorgeous. Everything about her was on point, her make-up, her hair, her accessories, especially her clothes. The short hair brunette. Allison, has such a nice smile. Full of nice pearly whites, definitely beats Stiles, and her red matte lipstick suits her so well. The blue-eyed, curly hair boy, Isaac, well what can I say? His eyes are beyond beautiful, like a crystal clear ocean. And Scott, his crooked jaw stood out most, but it didn't make him less attractive. He is quite handsome, if you ask me.

" Anyways.. ahem," Stiles clears his throat, breaking my hold on Scott's face. "Let's make her feel welcome alright? Here, sit next me. " He pats the spot next to him.

"So, where did you move from?" Lydia asks me.

"Uh, Portland, Oregon." I reply back.

Isaac has an intrigued look," I've heard nice things. "

"Yeah, It was definitely my favorite temporary home." They all give me questionable looks.

"By that I mean, I've moved from place to place my entire life and I really liked Portland, but I always knew it wouldn't be my permanent home." I answer and realize I should like I'm a foster child.

"Oh, man. I hear foster home are hard." Allison says.

"I figure you think I sounded that way. No, I'm moving around with my actual parents but my mom is always chasing those offers. She's a trauma surgeon, and she's seen that Beacon Hills has had a lot of incidents, so naturally she got curious and here we are." I correct myself.

"Your mom works at Beacon Hills Memorial? So does mines." Scott's voice fills me ears.

"Oh, that's super cool. Go, our moms!" I cheer and feel so idiotic immediately after.

Scott chuckles as he lets his head fall. I feel like I embarrassed myself to the point where when I walk away they'll talk about me.

Suddenly the bell rang, informing us that second period was about to start.

They all stand and walk together to the building.

"Cami, can I call you that?"Lydia asks me.

"Yeah, it's what I prefer." I reply with a smile because this whole making friends thing is kind of cool.

" What class do you have?" Stiles asks me as he look over to my schedule," Oooh, you've got Harris again. Good luck with that. Anyone got Harris?" Stiles asks his group of friends.

"I do." I look to Scott who has cute smile on his face with extenuates his crooked jaw.

Stiles and the rest of them part ways as we enter through the doors. I get a bit nervous now.

"Uh, it's this way." Scott is smiling a lot harder now, to which mines does the same.

Not only am I breaking my 'no new friends' rule, but also going beyond the line with liking someone.

HEY THERE!

IF YOU ARE A FIRST TIME READER, WELCOME! HERE IS SOMETHINGS THAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:

-- AS THE TITLE READS, YFM IS UNDER MAJOR CONSTRUCTION SO I AM CONSTANTLY CHANGING THINGS.

--IF THE BEGINNING OF THE STORY DOESN'T HAVE " Chapter__ | __________ AND AN ASTERISK* AFTER THE TITLE" THEN IT IS UNDEDITED! I REPEAT IF YOU DO NOT SEE THE BOLD WRITING LIKE STATED IN THE PREVIOUS SENTENCE THAT IT IS AN UNEDITED CHAPTER

--IF YOU NOTICE THE CHAPTERS ARE NOT TOTALLY IN-SYNC WITH THE ONES PRIOR IT IS BECAUSE IT IS UNEDITED!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! " Chapter__ | __________" MEANS EDITED CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT MEANS I HAVE GONE IN AND REDONE THE WHOLE CHAPTER, DISCARDING SOMETHINGS AND ADDING IN OTHERS. SO IT MAY CONFUSE YOU IF YOU READ SOMETHING IF THE NEXT CHAPTERS THAT WAS NO WHERE MENTIONED BEFORE.

IF YOU ARE CONFUSED, PLS MSG ME.

OTHER THAN THAT ENJOY!