XXII. You Did This

" Ahh! Stop! I'm serious!" I giggled running away, trying my best to get away from the water that was quickly rushing up the shore. As he tried to catch me in his arms to throw me into clear, calm ocean.

"No come here! I'll get you!" he whole-heartedly laughed, pulling me in his embrace. He lifted me off the sand and threw me over his shoulder. Quickly dashing through the sinking sand to the water, I tried to squirm out of his grip and managed to get my feet on the sand, causing us both to tumble over.

We both laughed, rolling in the sand. My stomach started to ache, and my abs were tightening from laughing so hard at the fact that we had fallen. As he laid, eyes closed I climbed on top of him. Brushing the sand away from his face, he pushed strands of hair out of my face and behind my ear.

" I love you Camille Granger, forever." He gave me  quick kiss.

" I love you too,"

" more than anything. Jackson Whittemore."

My eyes had opened instantly, and immediate rush of relief washed over me. It was a dream, I wasn't on the beach being cute and in love with Jackson. I was on Scott's chest in the back of my Xterra, and he was still fast asleep. I reached over him, and checked my phone. Surprisingly no missed calls or texts from my parents, and it was only 7:45.

" Mhmm. goodmorning." Scott mumured into my ear.

" Hi, did I wake you?" I sat up, holding my blanket over my chest, feeling little aches here and there. And suddenly all the memories came rushing back from last night.. 

Scott and I had sex for the first time, and it was beyond perfect. Sure I wasn't a virgin but I wasn't use to his size in the beginning but soon enough the pain became pleasure and everything was just as I imagined it would be. Well besides doing it in my car, but hey who doesn't like having sex spontaneously?

" No, no you didn't. How are you feeling?"

" I feel amazing Scott." I leaned in a gave him a kiss, I felt him smiling and this moment was so perfect I forgot what was happening in Beacon Hills for a second.

...

After that amazing night the weekend came and went by in flash, no Liam drama, tons of homework and the level of normal was quite high, that's until I got from Stiles about what happened Friday night.

" Two people dead? Wow, what happened?" I asked as I made my way outside to hear better from my parents baseball game on the tv.

" Animal attack, at least that's what the police are saying but in Beacon Hills that calls for werewolf murder." I sighed and pushed my hair back, it was just feeling like nothing supernatural happened hear. On instant I knew it was Liam trying to give us a warning, that he still wants revenge, that he won't stop.

" Why kill them though? What's the point? Scare us? Well, ha it's Beacon Hills not gonna work." Stiles sarcasm made me laugh but I knew what it meant.

" No, haha. He's trying to tell us to get ready. He's coming for us, and he isn't stopping til my blood is spilled." I let another sigh until I felt a hand cover my mouth and pull me back. Screaming was useless, and trying to get out of the person's grip around me was tough but I managed to loosen it enough to headbutt the person, I was released and ran back towards my house.

"Camie!" the familiar voice stopped me in my tracks, as I turned around I covered my face with my hands.

"Oh my goodness,Jackson what the hell? Was the mouth covering and dragging necessary? Jesus christ." My heart was still speeding a bit but quickly started to return to its normal pace. And I was suddenly comfortable again.The sense of safety had return because he was a few feet away from me.