IV. Jealousy is the Ugliest Trait*

Chapter IV | Jealously is the Ugliest Trait

I couldn't contain my excitement throughout the day.

When a cute guy basically asks you out on a date, it is almost impossible to be calm. I mean, if Harry Styles asked you to go ice skating, would you be just peachy? No, I didn't think so.

"Hey dad, what's going on?" I say to my dad as I enter my house through the kitchen. He and the Sheriff have a bunch of maps spread on the table.

He immediately throws his jacket over them and turns his attention to me.

The Sheriff does the same.

"Hiya, Sherriff Stilinksi." As is Stiles Stilinksi? "How was your first day?"

"It was great, actually. Thank you for asking, are you related to Stiles?" My curiosity peaks. Distracting them as I inch my way to see what they are looking at.

"Unfortunately, he's my son."  I chuckle at his response and peak over my dad's shoulder to see but to no avail when  he steps in my view.

"Sorry, honey. Confidential files from the Sheriff's station. Why don't you go up to your room and get some homework done?"

I huff in slight annoyance and head for my room.

As I look over the readings for chemistry my eyes wander to my book bag where I can see the book for English. And Scott's sweet smile comes to mind, I literally spend half the night day dreaming of him and what's to come on Friday.

✗✗✗

It is finally Friday afternoon and school is about to end with my favorite subject, history. I have Stiles and Scott in this class which I am thrilled about and will definitely look forward to in future as we hopefully get closer. They've made my first week in school amazing.

Isaac Lahey never fails to make me laugh, is also always asking me things about myself and where I get my scarfs. Who doesn't love a guy friend who is interested in fashion? Speaking of fashion, it's Lydia who has been interested in my attire. Apparently, everything in the past five days have so called "taken her breath away". I mean considering what she wears, I'm kind of shocked she's interested in my outfits at. Allison is always smiling and giving me compliments, never failing to make me laugh when she says something about Stiles being a doofus.

To my advantage, the class went by fairly quickly and before I know it the bell blares, sending piles of teens out the door into the beginning of the weekend. After picking up a few things out of my locker, I excitingly hurry to my car. Though I am brought to a halt when I see at his locker. He waves and makes his way over to me.

" Hey,Cami! You're coming tonight, right? To the ice rink?" Scott asks with red flushing cheeks

I, idiotically, just stare at him. Still drooling all over him, cause he's so darn cute.

"Hello? Cami?" Scott waves his hand in front over my face and I'll pulled back into reality.

Blinking back into focus, I smile nervous and nod in response.

"Yes, I will be. But remember, you said you'd help this moose. So I'm counting on you, McCall." I laugh as both his and my cheeks flare to a darker red.

"I promise. How's about I pick you up t-tonight?" He says with a stammer and I want to chuckle but have a feeling he'd feel more embarrassed.

Scott McCall wants to pick me, he wants to pick me up and take me ice skating. Is possible to die thinking about someone too hard?