XVII. Always and Forever, RIght?

I sat in my room, with the door locked. Upright against my bed frame with my mind paralyzed, and began writing in my diary.

Dear Diary,

In life we all make decisons in life that we often don't think about the outcome of, because the outcome isn't what we are really focused on. We often do not think before we act.. Last night I could have died, my life could've been taken in a instant but that thought hadn't come to mind when I was sneaking out to go to the party. All I thought of was going out with friends and partying, seeing and dancing with Scott. I didn't come to think of the Alpha, who's name i learned was Liam, to kidnap me. All because I didn't think clearly, I put my life in risk, while others were out going crazy of my whereabouts. I put both my parents in a immense amount of worry, I nearly gave them both a heart attack. And yet I sit here, alive but yet knowing Liam is out there, everyday for them in filled with anxiety, worry, fear, all because I exist.. and in my mind the life they've lived, hasn't been theirs. It's been mines they've been living, and at the moment I couldn't hate myself more.

xoxo Camille

As soon as I reunited with everyone my parents took me home immediately. We didn't speak of anything on the way home and when we got there they sent me up to my room to get rest. But now that I've rested up my dad called a meeting at in our living room to have me spill all of what happened.

"So now that we've all had a good's night rest we're all gonna hear what's happened with Camille and the Alpha.." My dad said as he walked into the living with me filled familiar faces.

" Well baby, go on." My mother looked at me with a small smile, that was filled with complete worry.

" I was kidnapped by a outraged psychotic Alpha, what more can I say?" I kept my eyes fixed on the ground. I didn't like thinking back on it, all I can feel is fear. And that's the one thing I hate feeling. After being informed on what was going on with my parents, I promised myself to never feel the emotion again, it can tear a person apart and with my life at risk I couldn't bear to even feel the emotion again, but last night changed that all over again..

" Look Camie, we understand that last night could've sparked something that may have scared you but we need to know what exactly happened and what was said so we can track this guy and end him." Chris spoke up as I blinked away my tears that clouded my visions.

I looked over at him then to Scott, who gave me and smile I couldn't bear to not react to. Butterflies filled my stomach and I almost returned the smile, but fought to give in so quickly.

" When I woke up after being unconcious, I told myself not to focus on whatever or whoever took me. Not to fear or be afraid but when he put his hands on m-me," I started uncontrollably trembeling and crying " I gave in.. I felt. I let all emotions in and tried to hold back and not give him the pleasure or my frightfulness. So if my lack of explaination is unwanted I hope you understand that I'm just not ready to recall the occurances.. You all know where the door is." I wiped my tears and walked back to room and locked my door.

...

3 days have passed and I refused to come out, I knew my parents would ask me every single detail of what happened, I knew if I went to school Scott, and everyone else would corner me and assure me every 2 seconds that all is fine and that they'd keep me safe. I'd become 10 times more scared but during those 3 days I've built up the confidence of releasing all my fears. I tried to tell myself to become fearless, but I came to realize that no one will ever be completely fearless, we just learn to get past our fears, to keep them buried deep enough to keep us going.

I really needed to get something to eat, I'd been living on Cliff Bars for the past 72 hours.

I opened my door to be faced with Scott.