XIII. If the Shoe Fits

THIRD PERSON P.O.V

 "Thank you for meeting me, last minute this late." Camille's father, Andy, spoke to his wife, the Argents, Stilinksis, Hales, McCalls, along with Ethan, Aiden,Isaac and Lydia.

" No problem, heard you got some important information about your guy." Ethan spoke, all eyes focus and ears ready for the news.

" Well," Sherrif Stilinksi spoke up "after tracking down everywhere for animals attacks, I found that Washington has some brutal fatalities, next went to Iowa, Virgina, and my eyes caught a pattern. Now went I was first informed about Andy's family issue he told me all the places he has lived, and all the murders, attacks are all in same exact states they've previously lived. Same neighborhood and all. Now I checked all background information, and since Camille's been four he has been following the Granger family. Everytime they moved exactly four months later four people have been killed, every single place they've lived, four deaths.  Question is how and why haven't they found you guys again." Sherrif said to an awestruck group of people.

" What's so important about the number four? Is it because that's how old Camie was when he discovered her?" Scott asked.

" He had four in his pack, we killed four of his most important people. He went for revenge and killed Andy's parents and sister. Then killed our eldest daughter, four more lives lost cause of what we did." Dr. Granger, stood so still, staring up at the waning moon. 

" Why is this alpha so keen on killing her? Hasn't he done enoughing killing already?" Isaac asked, feeling bewildered.

" When an Alpha loses his pack, which something very important to him, he won't stop until the enemy or the enemies most prized possession is killed as well. I'm guessing Dr.Granger was the first target but he discovered that Camille exsisted and then became his target. He won't stop til her blood is shed." Derek spoke up, arms crossed looking at Peter knowing exactly what he was talking about.

"Forwarding mail." Stiles spoke up.

" What was that Stiles?" Scott asked him, all eyes on Stiles.

" Think about it, he figured out about Camie when she was 4, followed you guys, he had to know where you guys had lived, scoped out a bit and realized where you guys moved on to. Course he isn't gonna just attack on spot once he realizes. Like a wolf, stalking his prey, waitng to pounce. He been following you, almost like he knew you'd make sure he didn't know Camie.." Stiles said as he started puzzling everything together.

"oh my goodness.." Lydia whispered, she figured it out like her and Stiles usually do.

" Waitng to pounce, waiting for the right moment. You guys have been playing cat and mouse chase. He knows exactly where you guys are going, everytime you leave. Cause there's always a trail behind you. He isn't tracking your family, he already knows where you are." She looked wide-eyed at Dr. Granger and Andy.

" He's waiting for the right moment to pounce at you." Stiles said. Looking at Scott, whose eyes were red, ready to kill anything in his path.

Short chapter, but hope this got you wanting more! Comment what you think, and feel free to message me what you think should happen next! 

xoxo