XXXIV. It Never gets Easier Honey

Oh how I can barely contain myself right now..Here's to the last chapter of You Found Me!! :(

I love you all so much, thank you so much for making this fanfiction bigger than I could ever imagine. I never expected to have something that means so much to me come to an end! But let's get through it together ❤️

I remember when I first discovered Wattpad, I only read Derek Hale fan fictions then slowly other teen wolf fanfics and told myself that I'd never be able to write my own fan fiction, but here I am writing the last chapter to one that has reached 100k+reads!!!

Previously on YFM:

Chris Argent and Andy figured out a way to bring back their Camie.

Everything questioned had come full circle.

Liam is finally dead, but he wasn't the only one who was taken down.

Never have I ever imagine anywhere I'd move to impact my life in anyway, I always told myself not to grow too attached to another home because it was ALWAYS temporary. Almost a year ago I moved to Beacon Hills, a little town that was in the outskirts of Sacramento, California.

" Sweetie, how would you like to go to California?" My dad asked as we sat together at dinner.

"As a vacation or moving?" My parents looked at each other for a brief moment, their eye contact saying, just tell her.

Already knowing the answer to that, I slumped into my seat and say, " it's a good thing I didn't unpack all of my things." Playing with my food, I rest my elbow on the table and let out an annoyed sigh.

By now I am use to it, moving was constant and I never really had any hard goodbyes to say. It was an inconvenience though, I always had to think of ways to work with moving all the time so I can enjoy my last few years as a teen. These are, after all, the best years of our lives.

Of all the places we've moved to, Portland has to be the best. It's not too city like nor is it too rural. It was perfect but I knew from the beginning it would never be my permanent home. After our moves became constant I accepted the fact, no where will be my permanent home and I won't ever grow fond of where we will reside.

" When is the moving date?" I push my plate aside, and give my attention to my dad.

"We're looking at the 8th." He cleared his throat, and my my mother pursued her lips.

" Wait- whoa the 8th of this month?! That's when school starts again! I hate being then new girl. The 8th is next week mom, dad can't we wait til after I graguate to move again?" I tried to beg, knowing I never win an argument, especially when it came to moving.

" Like you said it's a good think you didn't unpack all your things!" They tried to jokingly laugh, but my serious, quite annoyed face told them I didn't find it funny at all.

"Sweetie, I promise you'll like it there. Plus the job offer I'm getting there is looking a great! And if you don't like it, I can almost
promise you it won't be our last stop." She smiled warmly at me.

But it was.

Beacon Hills, California was our last stop. I never imagined my life to come to halt. not now, not ever. A question that I always asked when I was little: " If we know that we die eventually, why does it sadden us to see someone go?"

What I didn't know then is when you have something that means so much to you that you'd rather be dead then them, it will sadden you when they go. And losing my parents had answered my question instantly.