XII. Til❜ Reality Sinks In

Three months have passed since the announcement of my father's big werewolf secret , since Allison apologized, and since Scott and I shared our first kiss. Things since then have been nothing but pure greatness. Scott officially asked me out at dinner two nights after the kiss. I mean I can finally stop dreading school, I've always love learning but with Allison's threat I gave up on all my friends and isolated myself from all things teenager, but now I'm freely walking around school with my pose, and have even managed to make a bunch of new friends as well. As for my terms with my parents.. Things are much better, and I'm finally starting to eat dinner with them again, and going out shopping with my mom, also Chris Argent has been equipping me in werewolf 101. Teaching me how to be alert, how to protect myself if anything came up, but these days I have nothing to worry about.

Only Lydia and her shopping addiction.

" So I was wondering, have you and Scott officially had a make out session?" Allison asked as we shopped in Forever 21.

" What? Oh my gosh, I cannot believe my boyfriend ex-girlfriend is asking me this. We've been dating for three months only!" I playfully hit her arm and die laughed.

" Well...." She and Lydia stared at me holding Party dresses in their hands.

" Once or twice!" They squealed at my response, diving in for a group hug, I couldn't get our their pleasure in my intimacy.

" You know, I see great things for you and Scott, " Lydia told me as I looked through the racks " I haven't seen him so alive, so alert since he and Allison, and I think even Allison is more happy about you and Scott than she was about her and Scott. I'm happy as well for you two " she smiled as she made her way to the cashier.

I always gave into the idea of my friends approving of my boyfriend, and now that all of them do especially Allison, happiness is the only feeling I can contain.

...

In school, Scott and I spend our time very wisely with each other. He and the rest of the werewolves, including the hunters have dedicated their lives to help my dad locate the alpha and take him down before he can realize I exists and come for revenge. And as thankful as I am, I think it's all uncalled for. I've been alive for 17 years, how would he not know about me yet? They meet every other day to get closer and closer, it's all ridiculous in my eyes.

" Can you come over to study today?" I asked scott, as we did out work in Harris' class.

" Can't, meet up today remember?" He gave me a small smile.

" I swear we have no time for each other.." I pouted and pushed my work aside.

" Hey, we have time now. And I know some where else we can be spend it." His left corner of his mouth pulled up tight and I knew exactly what he mean. Playtime

Boxes fell as Scott had me pinned up against the metal shelf. Our mouths moved in sync, and my hands were tangled in his perfect hair. He had his hands on my thighs, as I had my legs wrapped around his torso. It felt so good to have time alone with Scott.

" You know, I respect that we do this ever so often, I love they way your breath feels on my neck." I said as he kissed up and down my neck, my panting had become rugged.

"I'm happy we can do this, not just the kissing but the being together part," he stopped kissing my neck, and looked at me in the eyes and we embraced each other," I thought it would have taken me months to get you to even talk to me. The night when I went over your house to get answers from you, and you told me that you liked me, I was completely taken back. Since we first met I knew there was something between us Camie. And I'm so glad I decided to kiss you in the library." He smiled at me, the one that always made my knees weak.

" How do you always manage to make me weak everytime we're together? Thank you Scott McCall, for giving me the greatest love of all. You truly me the world to me." I kissed his cheek and embraced for one last hug before we returned to class.

Mr.Harris was unaware of Scott and me missing, as we hurried back in hand-in-hand Stiles gave us a look that had us both laughing harder than I have ever laughed.

" While you two let your tongues tango, I had to do this entire worksheet with no help." He said, showing tongue to us.

" I'm sorry Stiles, I'll make it up to you. I'll bake you cookies ok?" I smiled.

" chocolate chip." He said with his arms still crossed.

Life in Beacon Hills has become so fulfilling I almost consider it perfect.

I also always tend to speak too soon.

(SCOTT'S POV)

" So we got anything?" I asked sitting at the large table we always used for our meets up.

"Well were just waiting on sheriff Stilinksi to return, said he had some leads on where he might be." Derek said as we sat silently, waiting for the rest.

" ok, thanks again guys for doing this. Back to last meet up, we believe he is located at Washington, sheriff said that's where the most recent animal attacks have been." Camie's dad said rolling in the chalkboard.

"Tell me again how looking for animal attacks will help us? There are hundreds every single day, and most are just dogs so we are wasting time following that." Peter butting in, always trying to look like the alpha, sorry that's me.

"Psycho killers got appoint, we're so focus on these for no reason." Stiles said agreeing, strangely.

"Actually," just then Stiles' dad walked in with a bunch of papers," we wasted time not seeing the real situation here. After realizing that the most recent animal attack was in Washington, I looked up more and more and something came up." He looked at Camie dad, with a sorry look on his face.

"What? Tell me."

"The states with animal attacks that have more deaths occurring there... Are all states where you've lived. He's been tracking you guys down since Camille's been 4."

JUICY!! What'd you guys think, please let me know.