XXXII. Let's Get Ready to Rumble

A/N: Gonna be actin like Teen Wolf over hurrr ;)

Previously on You Found Me: Camie has gone off the rails The good girl Beacon Hills has once known has completely vanished, and the hunter that she was to be has violently surfaced. She only has one thing on her mind, killing Liam and his pack. And she will stop at nothing to do so, she'll let no one get in the way.

She wants to play a game, and Liam's pack is the gold trophy.

p.s Once again third person's point of view, next chapter will be back to camie's hehe

May 17, 2014.

The day parents are an emotional wreck all day long, well for the parent's in Beacon Hills. Most students are up early ready for the one the best days of their lives. And no, not a wedding. It's their high school graduation. After 18 years of school they finally close this chapter, and get launched into the next.

Melissa McCall stayed up the previous night, all night long, staring at photo albums that carried pictures of Scott over these 18 years. How much he's grown up, teared her apart. For a second she forgot all about what's been happening, that he was alpha werewolf, that he's come close to death multiple times. All she thought was her baby boy was a man now, and independent young man and she was so proud of him. She even snuck into his bedroom to watch him sleep for awhile, remembering when she'd come in to check on him when he was just months old.

Sheriff Stilinski got off his shift late, and came home to a messy kitchen and an awkward sleeping Stiles in the living room, with Star Wars blasting on the TV. Usually he'd been annoyed and went straight to bed, but tonight was different. He looked at his son, really looked at him. And wondered how in the world he was blessed with such a unique child. How he was such a strong young man, growing up without a mother, surviving all the supernatural crap. The sheriff walked over, and placed a blanket over his snoring son, and felt tears spill over his eye lids.

Natalie Martin helped her daughter shop for a graduation dress, so proud of her academically gifted daughter who has come a long way through. Of course Mrs. Martin really had no clue as to what was going on in her daughter's daily life. But yet she was still amazed on how much a smart girl Lydia is, how no matter what has happened, her choosing to live with her mother, Jackson leaving, her being visciously strangled, all while being a banshee, Lydia was one of most strong-willed young ladies in Beacon Hills, and tonight her mother would watch all her accomplishments come to show.

Another strong-willed young lady was Allison Argent, Chris couldn't have been more proud of his daughter. She was such a blessing in his life, and now she was about to wrap up 18 years. It felt like life was on 4x speed, and it killed him to see his little girl all grown up. He'd finally graduated her from Argent training, and as he watched her pour the silver into her own mold, he couldn't help but feel the burning sensation in his eyes. She has suffered great loss and still smiles brightly everyday. She's the young huntress he's never imagined her to be. She's become the leader she was meant to be, but much much greater.

Then there was Andy Granger, he laid in the hospital room. Even with the television on, and the multiple beeping machines, he's stuck in a oblivion. No sounds, no one. What had him this way was the news he got from Melissa about his daughter, and what assumptions were made from his wife's death. Course he was hurting and mourning but was raised differently. To contemporize his feelings, but trying to do that right now? Impossible. For starters, his wife was gone and it could've been murder, two it's his daughter's big day and he can't be there to tell her how proud he is of her. and lastly, his heart breaks because he's daughter is slowly slipping away. becoming more and more of a dark huntress.