XXIV. It's not What it Looks like

The house was quiet, as I sat on the couch in the living room. I made it home shortly after Stiles and I talked in my car, I'd finally calmed down. After an hour of crying and hyperventilating, I stopped and relaxed myself. No one was home so I had time to cover up my red face before school ended and everyone came over to have our dicussion.

My feelings right now? Numb. I can't excatly describe how I feel completely. Of course i'm hurt but I put this on myself, so right now my guilt and understanding are fighting with each other. I pushed Scott away, and in time we'll find our way back to each other. Everything hurts but like Scott said himself, we can't be dealing with this, not now.

" Camie?" A familiar deep voice caught my attention.

" In here." I called out turning my body until I seen that familiar face.

" Thanks for coming." Jackson appeared in front of me, I smiled as he took the seat next to me.

On instinct I looped my arm through his and rested my head on his shoulder, and all the tears came back. I sobbed, while I squeezed tighter, and felt him pull me into a hug.

" What's wrong?" He pushed my hair out of my face and for once I didn't feel guilty for having him here, I just needed someone to comfort at that moment before more hell broke loose.

" Scott broke up with me today.." I sniffled as I wiped my moist face, and I straightened my posture, and leaned back into the couch.

"I'm sorry, what happened?" He rested his elbows on his knees and looked at the ground.

" He found out about you," He head quickly whipped towards my direction, with a really concerned face " they all did actually."

" What?! What do you mean he- they found out about me? Like they know that I'm apart of Liam's pack? " He stood up and started to pace back and forth.

" Yeah, and they know that you're Jackson Whittemore but that isn't the reason Scott and I broke up.. He, uh , thinks that I have feelings for you." I looked up at him, waiting for a reaction. But he was just quiet with his arms crossed.

" Do you?" 

" Do I what?" 

" Have feelings for me?" Jackson sat on the littile coffee table in front of the couch. I looked up at him, not knowing what I should say.

" I- no- yes- I don't know," My eyes started to burn again, god I hate crying. " I love Scott, more than anything. But deep down, there's something about you that makes me attracted to you, and no matter how much I try to fight it, I do feel something. But with me, the only way I feel for a person is if I get the intention that person feels for me.." He looked about me with furrowed brows.

" Do you feel something for me Jackson..?"

It felt like an eternity before he replied.

" They're here. I better go." He looked past me at the door, reffering to Scott guys of course. But I can't keep hiding him anymore.

" No, stay. They need to know what's going on with Liam, straight from the source." I pulled at his wrist, and pulled him back by my side.

" Look I can't just show up in your living room with you if you and Scott just broke up." He said to me trying to walking into the kitchen to get out.

"Please Jackson." He looked down at me and slightly nodded his head.

....

" Jackson?" I heard Lydia's voice echo, she stood in the door frame with a bewildered look upon her face, completely taken back that he was here. She knows him? Well she must, Stiles said he's 'Beacon Hills famous'.