XV. Father Knows Best

Since the realization of the alpha literally on our tails my dad has made sure I was straight home after school, he's had the werewolves on watch around the perimeter or Beacon Hills, and has Chris Argent still training me to strengthen my guard and combat skills.

There's also a party this weekend and asking my dad will be impossible, I just know it will take yelling to the top of my lung to have my dad even consider letting me go! I've gotta create a diversion.

" So dad, uh, Allison and I have this really big history test coming up. I was wondering if I could sleepover this weekend to study with her and Lydia?" I asked as we cooked dinner together.

"Will Chris be home the entire weekend?" He asked.

"Yes, all the day. On Sunday we were gonna train, so could I? please please please. I promise we'll go straight home after school on friday!" I gave him my pouty lip, and wrapt my arms around his waist like I was a little girl again.

"I don't know Camille, it's really risky. What if he leaves and something happens? Or you're on your way home and the alpha gets you into a car accident? No, you are staying hear. I'll help you study." He walked over to the sink, time to start my complaining.

"Dad, what are the odds of that happening? Ok, he's been here for months just as we have and and nothing has happened so far! Don't keep me locked up in this house cause you're afraid I can't defend myself. You heard Chris the other night, I'm just as good as he is in combat, maybe even better!! So please just let me go!" I stomped my foot, and crossed me arms.

"Camille Avery Rose Granger, you will not yell at me. I know what is right, and what I say goes. Until this guy is out town, you will listen to my rules no ifs, ands, or buts. Am I clear!?" His voice roared in my ears, and I couldn't believe daddy was saying no to his little girl.

"And when is that gonna be? Huh? Til I'm 30?" I felt tears forming, I hate being locked up like this, and all I wanted to do is go out and have fun for once.

"If it takes that long, then yes. I will live the rest of my life protecting you." He gave me a look, that told me he has won. And I had already let me tears fall.

".... Fine. Until then, know that I hate you." I ran to my room, and cried. Why was I acting so dramatic? And did I mean what I said? I couldn't possibly hate the man who has provided me with all I need and want.

"Hey Allison, I can't sleepover this weekend. My dad won't bulge." I laid and my bed talking to her on the phone, sniffling due to crying.

"Are you serious? We really want you here, hey, I got an idea. And I think all that combat training will come in handy." I heard a smile spread across her face.

Friday Night

What makes matters worse is that due to my wise mouth my dad grounded me over the weekend, even though it feels like I've been grounded for life already stuck in this house.

"Once you finish with the dishes, you and I can start an your studying for your test." My dad told me, ever since I told him I hated him til all thes werewolf drama is done, he's been so uptight and serious.

" No need for your help anymore. I asked my teacher for study hall and got most of it done. So thank you but it's all good." I stood from the table and got started on the dishes so I could hurry up to my room.

"Well I wouldn 't mind looking over the material, I was a genius with history in high school." He brought his plate to me.

" Really there's no need dad"

"i insist Camille, more studying never hurts." 

"DAD I DONT NEED YOUR HELP." I dropped the plate which shattered at my feet, which I managed to cut my feet on, great.

" You're bleeding, sit down now. I don't want it infecting." He lifted me over the shattered pieces and a set me on the chair, grabbed the first aid kit out of the cabinet and started bandaging it up quickly, it was bleeding quite a bit.

" How bad does it hurt sweetheart?" He finished it up.

"Dad, I just yelled at you and all you care about is how bad my foot hurts?" I was surprised, I thought I would have heard a 'I do not want to hear your voice raised to me like that again'

"Like I said, I'm going to spend the rest of my life protecting you and making sure you are safe at all times." He gave me a smaill smile, ugh he always makes me regret what I say to him..

"Go up to bed, I'll finish the dishes. I love you baby, goodnight." He helped me up, and kissed my forehead.

I finally got to  my room after what felt like an eternity of limping there, I got in and quickly shut my door and called Allison,

" Hey, I'm getting ready now. meet you around the block in 10? It's party time!" I silent yelled, and did a little dance. When Allison sugest I sneak out, I was a little unsure at first but I needed to go out and spend time with friends and let myself go for once. I couldnt wait to see Scott either!

I wasn't gonna risk limping pass my parents bedroom, or going out my window like a normal sneakin teenager would, I climped out the bathroom window and onto the roof. I know jump to my death? No, jump to the tree and the swiftly climb down, hehe smart point for Camie!

After quietly as possible getting to my the roof, and I leaped to the nearest branch and almost missed it a ball hair, taking my time to let the anxiety fade, andI moved towards the bark and slide down,and got down softly, you could only imagine how silly I looked limp-running a block away from my house.

"Hey! why are you limping?" Allison asked as I hopped into the car.

"Cut my foot, no big deal. Let's go, I wanna part hard tonight!!" We both laughed, as we sped off.

We got to the party in less than 10 minutes, and can you guess who was hosting it? The one and only Lydia Martin! she sure knows how to throw a party, and it was definitely going hard right now. We parked and enter what I hope is gonna be a great party.

" I'm gonna look for Isaac, you gonna be ok by yourself?" Allison yelled over the music, I nodded and squished through everyone looking a drink.

No, I am not an alcoholic, but it doesn't hurt to have fun once in  a while. When I found the keg and poured my drink, I found myself wandering arounf Lydia's house observing what she's like within these 4 walls, Scott wasn't here yet, and Allison is probably hanging with Isaac, lord knows where, I also I think they'll make a cute couple.

Scott:

Hey, Stiles and I'll be there in 5, can't wait too see u <3

I smiled at his text, feeling the butterflies fill my stomach, before I could lock my phone I felt an hand grab my upper arm and drag me into a dark room. Before I was able ro scream with comfusion and plea, and hand muffled my mouth,and the scent chloroform knocked me unconcious.