XVIII. All is Fair in Love and War

So my plan was in effect, Chris called my parents and told them that he was gonna pick me up from my house @ 3 to improve my training, and trust me it took some talking, after 10 minutes of bickering they finally said I could.

I was going back to school today after nearly a week, I knew I had a lot of catching up to do. But I knew I could get that done in no time. On my way to school however, I couldn't shake my thoughts of how talking to Liam would go. Somewhere in the middle of our conversation, he'd ask me to meet him at the Preserve to hear parts of the story my parents never told me, but I didn't care for any of that. I cared for my friends and parents to be completely safe from this guy, if he wants me dead, no one else is gonna go down with me. I hadn't realized I made it to school, and parked until I heard knocking on the window to interrup my thought, Scott.

"Hello there beautiful, welcome back to school." He smiled at me as he opened  my door for me.

" Well, good morning handsome. It's good to be back." I hugged him, inhaled his scent that made me go insane.

He interlocked his fingers within mine, and my heartbeat started racing. I thought by now that would stop, but no, Scott will always that kind of effect on me.

"You know, I missed seeing you in school so much." Scott said as we reached his locker, dropped his bag and embraced me tightly.

" I know, cause I missed you too as I was slowing dying in my room. But of course, you being my prince charming and all, you came and recused me." I smoothed his hair back, and came in for a kiss but we got interruped by our friends.

" Hey porn stars, whats up?" Stiles said, as he, Lydia, and Allison reached us. Always grossed out by our affection towards each other.

" Gross, dude." Scott shocked his head as he opened his locker.

" Yeah Stiles, nice choice of words. I'll see you guys at lunch okay?" I bid my goodbyes and headed towards my locker which was all the way arounf a corner from Scott's.

As I put my textbooks in my locker, and grab the others I noticed a piece of paper that I hadn't been in here before, note from Scott maybe? :)

bring no one today, or else.

Liam.

I quickly crumpled the paper, this monster was in my school and knew where my locker was. He's been watching me this entire time, NO. I will not let fear in, I cannot afford to be afraid anymore, I can do this. I will meet Liam, tell him to keep everyone of out it, no one else has to die.

Throughout the day, I was kind of jumpy. And Scott noticed it, it took convincing that I was okay, and just worried about my make-up tests. But as the school day came to an end I told myself that everything was going to be fine. I don't know what to expect from him, but I just can't have anyone else getting hurt, I would completely lose my mind.

Chris picked me up once the school ended and I had to make a run for the doors as soon as the bell rang, making sure no one saw mw. I ran two blocks away from the school, and spotted Chris' car parked where he said he'd meet me.

" Hey, god felt like I just ran a marathon." I got in and laughed a bit. He has no interest in smiling.

" Camille, I telling you this now. You need to be careful, you know his motives. You dead, that's what he wants. And he tries anything, you run, scream, you get out of there as fast as you can. Do you hear me?" Chris said before he started the car, looking sincerely worried.

" Chris, I love that you care about my well-bring but I'm gonna be fine okay? I swear, I'll run as fast as I just did to get out of there. Now, can you please bring me?" I smiled sweetly at him, reassuring him i'd be ok.

...

I trotted through the quiet woods, looking for Liam.

" You made it, and alone. See you got my note" He came to view with 5 others behind him.

" Said I would, see you don't trust that I would have." I crossed my arms, looking him directly in the eyes.

" A wolf is much stronger with his pack, let's get to talking. Where should we start?" He asked,.

" How's about we start off by keeping my friends and family out of all of this? I don't want anyone dying." I stood far from him, determined to get him to stay away form everyone here in beacon hills.

" Camille, do you honestly think I would compromise with you? Hahahah! You're hilarious if you think for a second I'd do anything to benefit you." He swiftly walked over to me, circled around me. Claws out, starting to dig on the back of my neck.

" Has no one ever told you never bring claws to a gun fight?" (hehe Chris Argent's words)

In a mili second, my left hand reached down into my boot, and my right elbow backed up into his gut, hard enough to make him stumble back, I quickly reached in my other boot for my other .50 caliber pistol pointing towards his men and Liam himself.

" Now, do we make it clear that my friends are left unharmed?" I looked and Liam, and his men, not turning my back on either of them for too long.

" Honey, has no one told you 6 against one isn't a fair fight?" He knocked my gun out of my left hand with a kick, and managed to trip me.

I quickly crawled over to my gun that was only a few feet away from me, when Liam stomped on my hand, crush it on impact.

" ARGHHHH!" I screeched in pain, feeling every bone in my hand break.

"Now do I make it clear that I harm, break, kill anything or anyone in my way?" He kneeled down to me and picked me up by my sweater, as I craddled my hand, crying in pain.

Just then Liam got knocked of his feet, and I fell back to the ground quickly sitting up, applying way too much pressure to my broken hand, and I caught sight who was in front of me, Scott. 

" Do I make it clear, stay away from her, or I will kill you." He stood barbarically in front of me, while Derek and Peter stood side by side next to Scott.

" Boys boys, com'n I was just having a little fun. Scott, the little Alpha, who stands tall next to two ex-alphas. Hmm, I don't know if that's funny or sad. Either way, today's not the day where we fight okay? You'll know when the times right." With that he and his men walked the opposite way of where we were.

"Camille, are you okay?!" Scott rushed to me as soon as Liam was out of sight.

"Yeah, just my hand. I think he broke it" I sniffled still holding on to my painful hand.

" What the hell were you thinking coming out here alone?! He could have killed you!" Scott yelled in my face, I was kind of taken back by it.

"No he wouldn't. You heard him, today isn't the day. He wants me to suffer before he does anything. I know what I'm doing okay?" I stood up, and walked furiously away from them, he always thinks that I have to be protected, like I can't protect myself.

" And what is that? Because before I came to the rescue you were dangling from his hands Camie, he broke your hand!" He followed me, still yelling, making me angrier.

" I was trying to keep you and the rest of our friends alive okay?! I didn't want anyone esle to die because of me! I am capable of handling my own business Scott. Yes, what I did was probably a wrong and fatal mive, but I did it to make sure that ones who I love are safe. You make it seem like I can't protect myself, that I always have to be protected, well guess what! I am 100% able to do that on my own," I screamed at him, outraged, my blood boiling, "  For a boyfriend, you really don't believe in me." I quietly said the last part, with a single tear in my eye. He stood there astonished, as I walked away.