VIII. Well You Asked for It

With all these thoughts running through my mind, I didn't know how to add it all up. All without one person who might know a little more than I did-Stiles Stilinski. Since our dads are always together working on this whatever it's called, he might just know something. It's sure gonna be fun trying to get him to open up when I told him that I didn't want to be friends anymore.

"Camie?" Stiles cracks opens his door a bit, after his dad ushers me to his room right before running off to do 'work'.

" Hey, can I talk to you? I know that I told you that I didn't want to be friends anymore, but it's just really important." I look him in the eyes, hoping to see understanding.

"Um- well," He looks back into his room, and then looks back at me with a small smile." Of course, come in." When I walk in, I have expect to see a dirty room. Instead I got was a squeaky clean room, with Scott McCall sitting at the foot of his bed.

" Oh, uh- I didn't know you had company. I'll leave and come back another time." As I make my way towards the door, Scott's booming voice stops me in my tracks,

" No, don't go. We actually need to talk to you too." He gives me a look, and signals me to sit in Stiles  chair.

" Okay, well let me go first. My dad has been hanging out with Stiles' dad a ton lately, and it doesn't really make me wonder anymore. I man, who better to team up with to dig up old cases of animals attacks?" I see both Scott and Stiles tense up, but I ignore and go on.

" Now I'm starting to puzzle it together. We've moved at least a dozen times, and each time my mom gets offered a job at the local hospital and my dad has his nose up anything with animals. But these  recent moves, it's been all about animal attacks, more specifically wolf attacks. And I want to know why this is suddenly so important to him. Animal attacks, why is matters. Do you by any chance know anything about it Stiles? " I look at him with pleading eyes, hoping to get some kind of answer.

" My dad never mentioned anything about them, but I'll make sure to keep my ears more alert for you. Now uh, our turn with the questions." Oh no, I know exactly where this is going. 

Please lord help me get through this.

"You lied to Stiles, about why you don't want to be our friends. We talked to your mother about it and she says that is going to be your permanent home." Scott looks hurt, upset and angry all at the same time.I feel so bad from holding back.

" I can't tell you why, truth be told and things would just get worse for all of us. I just need you guys to understand that I really don't find it useful to be friends. You were both so nice to me when I arrived, but I am so use to just being by my lonesome. I like it that way. Thank you for your time though, I should go. " I quickly get out, and rush to my car as fast as possible. If I stayed there another minute, I would have cried in front of them like a little girl.

It's a late, and gloomy night.  The chill has me completely snuggled up in blacket on the couch where I had my horror movie marathon. Since the opening credits of Jeepers Creepers, I regret it. Now stuck on the couch until my parents get home, which won't be for another few hours. I hear a knock on the front door and began to panick.

I walk over quietly and look through the peek hole expecting a demon, or one-eyed cannibal but I got more of a prince charming instead, Scott stood rubbing his hands together,

" Camie, Camie. Open up, your mom said you'd be home. We need to talk. Please, I just want to take to you. " Jeez this guy and my mom meet often?

I calm myself down and take a deep breathe before opening the door.

"Hi." He smiles widely at me.God if looks could kill.

"Sorry my mom isn't here, you two seem to have a great communication." I tease, wondering what it would take to get him out of my hairs.

"Please, I just want to talk." He says sincerely.

" Scott.. I lied, I did. I can't be friends with you, just please understand that?" I keep my eyes low and my voice soft.

"Give me a reason then. That's all I'm asking for. Please, tell me why and I won't bother you again, ever. Last time we'll talk, I promise I just need to know, did I do something wrong?" He was genuinely concerned. 

Is this what I want? For him to never talk to me? No, I want to be friends with Scott and the rest of the gang more than anything, because they were the only friends I had here. And I know this will be my permenant home.I wanted Scott and I to really get to know each other, but Allison's threat made it clear that she'll ruin my parents sucess here if I made any moves with Scott. But he deserves to at least know why we can't be more than friends or friends at all.

"Fine, you want to why? Because some feelings were never let go." I tell him, letting out all my fustration.

"What? I don't understand what you mean. What feelings?" Really, he is this clueless?

"God, Scott. Ex, yours," I mentally prepare myself for what is to come next, expecting the worse of the worse reactions. " The night we went Ice skating, Allison saw us holding hands, and laughing together and having fun. She saw attraction between us and it sparked back her feelings for you."

"Allison's jealously is what stopped you from wanting to be friends with me? Why would you let that keep you from wanting to be not just mine's but everyone else's friends?" He looks shocked, not seeing the whole picture.

" No, Allison's jealously stopped me from me wanting to be more than friends with you. I really like you Scott. You're so amazingly sweet, and handsome. I swear I have never smiled this much in my life. I instantly felt a connection when we made eye contact on my first day here. But she made it clear she didn't want me to have feelings for you. If I did, it's bye to Beacon Hills. So there, your reason why."

I can feel a few tears building up, and I try to look at him through my clouded eyes, and but he's gone. Just like that, no goodbye or nothing. Friendship completely ended like that, in the blink of an eye.

 This is overly dramatic, but I honestly feel so wrecked over this.