IX. Servants of the Moon

Dear Diary,

            I can't believe I'm writing in one of these things. But I have no one else to talk to anymore. Why have I let this go on so far? Why didn't I tell Allison I wouldn't let her threat scare me, and walk away from her with my head high? I was terrified, of her, of my parents losing their jobs here, of having to move once again, and of never seeing Scott again. Last night my heart ached harder than it has ever have. Telling Scott I let his ex-girlfriend frighten me out of wanting to know him. And to make matters worse, he didn't even say anything about it. He probably thinks I'm pathetic to do so. But I'm doing this for my parents, and myself. I'll live in Beacon Hills until I graduate and move on to college far from Allison and even.. Scott.

                         xoxo Camille.

Th rest of the week drug by and found myself more miserable than I was went I first starting moving. In school, I asked Mr.Harris to move me in the front of the class to stay away from Scott and Stiles during first and second period. Isaac, Lydia, and Allsion all haven't spoked to me in what feels like since we first met two months ago. They all give me cold stares in the hall like I did a mass murder, but I know why. And I can't do anything about it as long as Allison is here. Now Scott, Stiles and I just exhange awkward glances in the hall. At the end of the day, I'm estatic to get home.

" Hey, how was school?" I drop my bag at the door and head to the fridge.

" Terrible as always, how was your day?" My dad thinks no one wants to be my friend cause that's what I told him. If he really knew why, my mom and he would go straight to Allison and tell her off.

"Great, I'm just about to head off with the sheriff. I'll see you later. Stay in tonight ok I-" I cut him off, staring at oppurtunity to find out what's up with my dad and Stiles' dad.

" I want to come." I close the fridge.

" Oh. no no. You need to stay here and do your homework, ok?"

" Uh no I don't actually. I do it all in free period. Come on please, don't you trust your only daughter with your work. You use to take me out and now we never do. Please dad?" I give my best puppy dog eyes.

"No Camille," He raises his voice, which made me jump a bit. He has never yelled at me." This work is special and very dangerous for you to be out there. You aren't eqiupped for this. I'll see you later tonight ok?" He kisses my forhead and leaves once again.

 I want to know why whatever he is doing was so important ,and why it was too dangerous for me to come along. I was going to follow him to where ever he and the sherrif goes off to. 

I follow him to the sherrif's house to see Stiles' jeep, and Scott's motorcycle parked beside my father's car. I wasn't going to blow my cover. I stay inside my car for what feel like a really long time, and quickly fell into a deep sleep. When I awoke, my dad's car and the sheriff's were gone. Crap, where could they have gone? Just then Stiles and Scott runs out and drives off quickly. Knowing those two, and at the pace they were going, it was at the same place as my dad. Following them, I hope to get answers this time.

Beacon Hills Peserve

As I read the sign, I question why my dad would be in the woods this late at night. Why anyone would be, but this is where he is and  I'll find out what's really going on.

I try my best to say hidden, as I trail behind the two boys. We reach my dad guys, and they stood in the middle of the woods with another man. Who was quite handsome might I add. I could barely hear what they were saying.

" You need to tell her, if they find out about her, they will kill her at sight. Anything to frighten you, to get even with you." I hear the mysterious guy say, was he talking about me?

" I won't let anything happen to my daughter. They won't touch her trust me. She's safe, but she's getting more curious about my whereabouts." Who  were they talking about? The wolves that my dad have been seeking out? Why would they try to kill me, they are stray animals.

" I won't either." I hear Scott say, as he and Stiles approch the three large men.

"Scott, no. This is dangerous. I can't have anyone else getting hurt." My dad says. Wait, how does my dad even know Scott.

" I care about her okay? I can protect her and keep her safe." My heart thuds at the sound of Scott saying that. He cares about me, and I couldn't believe it, that he wants to protect me.

"What do you think you're doing?" I hear a voice behind me, and I scream at the sound of it. By then my dad recognizes my scream and they all rush towards me.

" Camille?  What the are you doing out here?" My dad and the rest the guys got to where I was.

" I could ask you the same thing dad. What the hell is going? What were you talking about?" I was more than furious with my dad, and Scott. They kept something this big from me.

" Who wants to kill me dad?!" I say a little louder.

"She deserves to know, she should see." Sheriff Stilinski says to my dad. And he stares at the sheriff, not knowing what to do next.

"See what? Dad can you please tell me what's going on? You've been leaving the house to see the sheriff all the time. And you tell me that this- is too dangerous for me? It concerns me, and I have every right to know." This time I yell at him. But he doesn't reply.

"Well, can someone tell!" I fly my hands in the air, very frustrated.

Scott, and the two men, whose names are Derek and Peter Hale, approach me. I stare at them with confusion. Scott looks at me with sorrow in his eyes, and mouths "sorry". As they all stood in front me, they close their eyes. Them they open them, and I was shocked to see all of their eyes have changed colors. Both Peter and Derek's is icy blue, but Scott's is a dark red. I have no idea was to what was going to happen next but when it did, I was more shocked than I ever have been in my life.

All of their foreheads became thicker, sideburns grew around their faces, canines enlonged out of their mouths, ears became pointed and their bitten nails became long claws. How is any of  this even possible right now?  

"Impossible." I say under my breath..

 " I know how crazy this may sound, but they're werewolves." Stiles says.

   Werewolf.