XXI. My Mind is Telling me Yes, So is My Body

" I'm telling you Andy, no one in our family, not even Gerard, was able to get out of those ropes in 2-3 hours. She got out in 45 minutes! She's amazing!" Chris spoke to my dad as he ranted about my amazing abilities to get myself out of anything.

" Well she is a fighter, I think all of this has changed her.. She's stronger all around. Wiser, smarter, she's growing up." I had felt a pang of happiest hearing my dad say that, that's all I've wanted to hear. That I am capable to do things on my own, I couldn't help but smile to myself.

My parents have finally given me my freedom back, now that I've survived yet another Liam heist, and defeat the Argent's training they feel as if I can take on the world now.  I'm not stuck in the house when I'm not in school, or my parents aren't gonna complain to me if I'm with Scott alone at the school @ 10, because now they actually trust that I can protect myself, which apart of me feels entirely guilty because I didn't get out of those ropes in 45 minutes, it wasn't me. It was Jackson.

There was something about him that made me feel drawn to him, instead of running and screaming like a normal person would have I stayed and listened to him, which turned out to be a benefit. He too wants Liam dead, and now I find myself getting ready to meet up with him for coffee.

-

I sat with my legs crossed over each other constantly looking to see if Jackson was actually coming. I didn't tell my parents who I was meeting, neither did I tell Scott when he called me early. I just hope he didn't follow me here, I didn't want Scott seeing me talk to another guy, and for some reason I didn't want any of my friends to know that he's here.

" You made it." I looked up from my pumpkin scone to see him, flashing me that dazzling smile.

" I did, couldn't miss out on a opportunity to take you know who down." He did a little scoff and sat across from me, he held my gaze before looking away, getting comfortable. I straightened up in my seat and leaned a little closer.

" So what do you want to know?" he crossed his arms leaning back in his chair, his lips in a thin line.

" Let's start with how you know who I am? or Liam, that he's after me?" my words had been coming out faster than I intended them to.

" Well, I know Liam fairly well. I-I'm apart of his pack." my brows furrowed with confusion. He's apart of Liam's pack?! wtf! Here I am sitting with a person who could literally bring me to my deathmaker. " I know how bad that may sound but just listen to me ok? Not everyone who was turned wants to be apart of his pack, we aren't keen with the idea of killing an innocent teenage girl." His words only slightly comforted me, I mean this guy was literally walking around town with this psycho and he's telling me that he and a few others don't want to help kill me... isn't that what they say but turn their backs on me last minute?

"I was coming back to Beacon Hills when I ran into him. After a whole year of living in London, I was ready to come back and graduate with all my friends, then all that happened. But when he told me and the rest of those he turned all of his motives, I denied him any of my help, but he's smart. He knows how to get under your skin... " he sat quiet, with his head hanging low, re-cooperating his thoughts, he continued " he threatened to kill the only people I have left in my life. Of course I thought he was bluffing, then he had one of his guys show me that he knows where they lived, that Liam wouldn't hesitate to kill them if I didn't join his pack. I had no choice to." He kept his head low, then looked at me directly in my eyes. I could see hurt, angry, abandonment, I found my hand on his for comfort, and at first he tried to pull back but relaxed.

" You're very brave to stand up to him, I did several times and it resulted in this" I lift my hand that had a wrap around it. " I appreciate you not wanting any part of this. At least I can walk around knowing that I'll be a little safer." Our hands were still touching, neither of us pulled back. what am I doing? I have a boyfriend! One that cares about me a great deal, and I secretively meeting up with jackson.