XXXI. You Better Batter Up

A/N: This chapter will be in a third person point-of-view. Enjoy! And thank you for all the birthday wishes! Also shoutout to my two fav wattpad-ers @QUEENBANSHEES and @fancyfangirl, they leave me some hilarious feedback on my chapters, and I love it! Check them out 

If someone wants to change who they are, it doesn't take overnight to do so. Take Camille Granger for instance, she was a paradox. Always wanting to be a stronger, more independent but could never seem to get around it. She has everything she needs despite the craziness Beacon Hills comes with. Changing seemed impossible.

Until now.

In an instance, everything changed for Camille. She became someone different, someone dark. With everything spiraling, it was the icing on top of the cake when she'd somehow visually tap into th past and seen Jackson, her once close companion, murder her mother. And that was the jump start that electrified the determined hunter within her. 

⇗⇗⇗

Melissa McCall was the first one to see Camille become who she is. And she was honestly terrified.

"Scott, Scott are you home??" Melissa screamed out for her son, she raced up the stairs and sprinted towards her sons room. She had to let him know what's happened, because even with all the supernatural crap she's put up with, seeing sweet, loving Camille become to dark, twisted person in a second has shaken her.

" Mom, mom I'm right here. What's going on? Are you okay?" Scott's love for his mother was forever, and anytime she's stammering something or yelling, something is up.

" Camie- she, something happened." Scott's eyes had filled with worry. He'd lost his balance for second thinking that's she's hurt or worse dead.

Melissa shook her head to reassure him that his ex-girlfriend wasn't hurt, well no physically anyways.

"She's saw something. She brought me a blood sample she found in her father's room, it came back as Jackson Whittemore's. I think he killed Camie's mother. She's not right anymore, I think she's lost it now. Scott, you need to help her. She has a dark tint in her eyes now, and to be honest I'm kind of scared." She held on to her son to catch her breath. Scott's concern was at an all time high, and he knew that, even though both he and Camille needed space to cool off, he needed to be there to bring her out of oblivion.

 ⇗⇗⇗

The next morning Camille walked with extra spring in her step, and determination on her face. Sure it didn't seem like the sweet Camille everyone knew and loved, but who'd she become wasn't by choice, it was meant to be she thought.

 When she walked into school she'd caught the attention of everyone, especially her group of friends. 

Maybe because her long brown hair that was at her waist line, was now just below her shoulders and a few shades lighter brown. Her always sweet, cute outfits were also spruced up a bit, She wore a tight black racer back tank, with faded high waist-ed short. A beige cover up hung on her shoulder, and her usual converse or chuck Taylor's were replaced with Jetta women military boots.

Secretively she was loving the attention. As she strolled by, her friends were baffled by who they just seen.

"Either we just got a new student that look like a prostitute Camie or Camie is being a prostitute today. Is it just me?" Lydia was in serious shock, her friend that had some killer outfits, not mention also had some of Lydia's old outfits, and she's wearing what she is. 

"Definitely not something I'd expect she wear." Isaac had commented, although in the back of his mind he was enjoying the view.

" I think she looks hot like this." Aiden and his twin brother Ethan had shown behind the group, of course that's something he'd say and it pissed of Alpha, Scott.