XIX. You Deary, Worry too Much

" Well, you managed to break 3 of your metacarpal bones, can't do surgery for that. But we can put you in a splint, and put you on mediacation."

I called Chris to get me, and he offered to bring me back to his place to have a look at my hand, I just asked to bring me to the hosipital, cause I'll eventually have to face my mom.

"Okay, thank you Mom." I gave her the smallest smile, and she noticed.

" Baby, everything okay?" Of course she was mad at what I did, lecturing me on how I'm gonna hear it from my father when I got home.

" Scott and I had a fight in the Preserve. Just like you and dad, he thinks that I am unable to take care of myself, fight my own battles, thinks that I can't protect myself.. Maybe he's right, maybe i am useless against Liam, like I should just sit back and watch everyone else fight  for me." I kept my voice and head low.

" Honey, no we don't think that. We believe in you 100% percent! This is just a very dangerous battle you're in and it's not that we think you can't protect yourself, it's we don't want you to be fighting by yourself, going out and doing those kind of things like today and getting hurt in the process, we love and care about you deeply. And so does Scott, his intentions are good." She rubbed my back, and hugged me befire leave the room, as I laid back in the bed, I let out a distressed sigh.

...

"Can I come in?" I opened my eyes, to see Scott in the doorway of my hospital room, my mom kept me here until my dad was able to pick me up, due to the drowsiness the medication provided, although I keep fighting it off.

" Sure" I sat up, wincing at my injured hand.

He sat next to me, and held my good hand, kissed my forehead.

"What I said earlier, was out of fear. I saw you hurt, and lost it. I know you are able to protect yourself, and handle it on your own, but that's the thing Camie, I don't want you to. I want to be right by your side fighting with you, making sure you're okay." He caressed my thumb with his.

I didn't like hearing that I will always need someone to protect me, a part of me is very grateful for his wanting to, but there is a bigger part of me feeling like those who care about this I'm not able to do it on my own. And it damages me more than they think, cause I start believing it..

" I know you're just being sweet, but hearing what you told me. That I'm stupid? For deciding to do what I think what's right? It hurt me Scott. You, my parents,Chris.. You all always try to talk me out of doing what I feel is right. And I'm to the point where I don't even listen to my heart anymore, I start to believe it.  Maybe I am weak, I'll always have to have someone fighting my battles." I feel ridiculous for acting this way, and I didn't know what else to say.

" Then if you keep hearing it, tell yourself not to believe it. God likes to put us to tests. likes to challenge our ways, and even if it brings us to our breaking point, you can't let them win you over. I'm sorry for trying to bring you down, maybe 'us' together isn't working." He released my hand, and my head snapped up in disbelieve.

" What? No, Scott. I-I what are you talking about? Where is this coming from??" Was he breaking up with me.. 

" I want nothing but calling you mine, and protect your live like mines depended on it, and you don't like that. So maybe, it's better if we just call it quits." I heard the sound of the door opening and saw Liam walk through.

" Scott.." I started scooting in my bed, and grabbed onto his arm.

" Ah good boy Scott, now that you're with me, who needs her right?" I looked from Liam to Scott, and felt my tears build up.

" What- what is he talking about?" I looked at Scott, and back at Liam, who now had a gun pointing at me, my gun.

And past Liam, I saw a body on the ground with a pool of blood near by, and realized who's body it was.

" Mom.." I said in a whisper.

Scott was now standing next to Liam, smiling at me devishly.

" How foolish are you to fall so fast for him? He had you fooled from day one."  Scott laughed at Liam's words and I couldn't bare the pain I felt.

" What? Scott.. You were in on this the whole time? Why? Why would you do this? Can't you see how bad he is?" I was so shocked by this.

" Oh shut up." Liam fired the gun at me.

I shot straight up in my bed. In a thick sweat, my heart pounding in my chest. As I let a sigh of relief out that it wasn't real. That it was all just a nightmare, and that I must of dosed off earlier. I wiped the presperation off my forehead, Night had already fallen, and that's when I noticed Scott fast asleep on the chair next to my bed. I smiled a little to myself, seeing my boyfriend next to my side, even if we an arguement just a few hours ago. 

I slid off my bed, and shook him awake.

" Hey- you're up." He rubbed his eyes and sat up straight, looking drained and tired as can be.

" Yeah, can I ask you something? Would you ever turn your back on the ones you care about? Like.. lie to me about your feelings for me, and all along been apart of Liam's pack?" I fiddled with my fingers as I kept my head low.

He got up, and sat next to me and grabbed my hand,it pained me because of how relevant it was to my nightmare I had.

" I would bever do that to you Camie. My feelings for you is 100% real, The way I feel about you is completely unreal. I honestly thought after Allison, my hope for another relationship wouldn't exsist.but then you came along. And i've been happy, thanks to you. You are everything I've wanted Camille."

We kissed, and it was so passionate he laid me on the bed, and got on top of me. For a second all the porblems occuring in my life stopped. I didn't feel any pain, or anxiety, I felt stable, happy, whole. As our lips moved in sync, and he laid on me. I wished we'd never have to leave this hospital room, I loved our moments like this. For a moment, everything was perfectly fine.

But all good things come to an end.

This is basically just a filler chapter, trying to brainstorm some new Ideas, hopefully my new chapter will be up by tonight or tomorrow afternoon! Thanks for all the love <3 comment! vote!

xoxo